Stone Heart

By MariFer_Ochoa

Here she is Alpha, she was wondering around our territory with two suitcases and food, said the jerk that dragged me from the clearing.

 I turned to face the so clled Alpha and what I saw was enough to make my heart beat like never before. He was the most handsome looking man I had ever seen with his spiked up, dark chocolate, messy hair, that almost looked black. His brown eyes were so captivating that I felt as if as the world had stopped and it was just us two. My wolf was telling me something but I couldn't hear her well due to the silver handcuffs. When he finally snapped out of it, he turned to the jerk and punched him square in the jaw which sent him flying across the cell.

" Alpha what are you doing? She's  a rogue that trepassed our territory and I had to bring her in here, the jerk said while rubbing his what I assume was a now misplaced jaw with that punch.

How dare you disrespect my mate? the Alpha yelled and Lord help me his voice was so sexy he sent shivers down my spin and- wait did he say mate? The Alpha turned to look at me and ask with a deep low voice, Did he hurt you? I looked at the jerk and actually felt sorry for him and didn't want to cause more trouble than I already had or make him add another thing to the list of why he already hates me.

No, I responed.

 He walked towards me and considering the fact that my back was already hiting the wall, I put my head down and brought my knee to my chest. He growled at me and lowered himself at eye level with me, his minty breath fanning my face.Don't lie to me and don't look away from me he growled. I slowly looked up and almost melted when his eyes looked into mine.

" Mine" he growled possessively as he pinned my hands beside my head and captured my lips with his.