Chapter one

Chapter one - Jack Gilinsky

As I walk around, with a ball to play basketball I wonder how people sees me right now. Not that I actually care. They probably imagine I'm so good kid who just went to a park to play basketball when I was actually smoking some pot at Sammy's house.

Some noises distract me from my thoughts, I look up to noticed it was a moving truck, everything seems pretty fancy and shit. Making me wonder who was moving to the house next to mine?

"Jack" I hear my mom calling me, but my eyes were fixed in the back of some girl, she was standing up in the room, "JACK" I heard once again, and louder.
This time, I walk away without looking back.

+

   Monday, everyone hates Mondays apparently. I honestly could care less about what day is it. I do what anyways.

"Dude, have you seen the new girl?" Johnson said, looking at his girlfriend "No, what about her?" I ask confused.

Jack Johnson is the type of guy who is more into relationships. Currently he's in one, almost two years together. He always gets good grades, but he's not a show of, and he's not those nerd people who study everyday. He's just lucky.

"Yo, the new brunette is hot as fuck" Sam said as he checks out a couple girls walking by and lick his lips.

Samuel Wilkinson, he fucks everyone, he plays with everyone. I almost felt bad for those girls. Almost.

"Who is she, and why she's so important?" I ask, clearly annoyed by her. I don't know even know her but I could tell I'm not going to like her.

"She has a big ass and that body.." Sammy starts talking in his way, when Johnson cut him off "Sophia Mendes" Johnson said.

I look at him wanting for more information and he sighs.

"She's a good girl, a straight A student. She's really into all that self-improvement"

I snorted "So she's a good girl"

It seems that the only thing people talked about was her, Sophia. Or maybe it was just me.

My day went pretty fast, we had lunch at McDonalds and Sam just talked about fucking her. Pretty pathetic.

"Jack Gilinsky, you're late" my teacher said making me instantly roll my eyes "Apparently" I chuckled, that was more mocking than funny.

I look around, and see some girls winking at me, hoping that I will sit with them.

I look at the back of the class room and there's a girl, I couldn't see her, she was looking down.

How is she not flirting with me? Something must be wrong with her.

I take a seat in front of her making her look up, at me.

I look at her lips and she has those pink plump lips, her nose, it's small and cute and her eyes, big and brown, you could get lost by just looking at them.

"Jack take a sit, we don't have all the time" my annoying teacher demanded.

"Hi" I whispered, she looked at her sides then points at her self. I smile and nodded "Oh, hi" her sweet voice filling my ears.