Chapter seven

Chapter seven - Sophia Mendes

Well I fucked up.

I didn't mean to give Jack an attitude on that phone call, but I just got really nervous.

Looking trough the window I realized that he was now alone, earlier Jack was hanging out with Sammy and Jack Johnson. I mean not that I was stalking him, I just happen to see them by accident.

I wanted to talk with Jack, explain him that I'm not what he thinks I am. Wait what does he even think about me? Does he thinks I'm a badass? Probably Does he thinks I'm fake? Well, it's just pretending to be someone I'm not, that's not me being fake.. Right?

I paused, what the fuck am I doing? Why would I give him an explanation?

So many questions going trough my head. God, what the fuck is Jack Gilinsky doing to me?

Oh great more questions to add.

There was a nock in my window making me snap out of my thoughts,  wha is he doing here? Today he wasn't supposed to come.

I open the door ready to yell at my boyfriend about it when these brown eyes make me stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked very surprised, and he snorted. "I saw you that night-" he started to say but I cut him off "Just forget what you saw"

"I want an explanation" He demanded "You were supposed to be a good girl"

"Good girl are bad girls that haven't been caught" I smile, he roll his eyes.

"Fine I'll answer any questions you have, completely honest"

"What were you doing that night?"

"I came from a party"

"With who?"

"My boyfriend"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Just using him for free weed, that's it"

He looked at me and looked actually pretty surprised. "Hey I gave you honesty" I said feeling guilty for saying it in that way.