Chapter nine

Chapter nine - Jack Gilinsky

It was the now Thursday morning, the day before was a hell of a day.

Sophia got me thinking what to do to help her, I mean seriously she lost herself I can't just go the place of "lost and found things" and ask for Sophia's self.

Ugh now the lack of sleep was making me like this, or maybe the weed. I mean I did smoked a lot yesterday..

I open the door of my house only to find certain someone about to knock.

"Traitor" was the first thing I heard from her mouth. I furrow my perfect eyebrows and close the door behind me.

As we stated waking our way to school, because apparently she felt on the moos of walking. Sophia decided to speak.

"You smoked weed yesterday without me" She whined and I stopped walking.

"That's it" I snapped my fingers and she gave me a weird look.

"What?"

"You most stop going to parties, smoke, drink or consume any type of drugs" I stated proudly and her eyes widened "What?" She practically yelled making a few people to look at us.

"Oh and dump that boyfriend of yours" I smile sweetly and walk away before she could respond.

I walk to the school and see a lot of eyes on me and a few girls I giggling. I wink at them and walk away.