Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen - Jack Gilinsky

Yesterday was good, but I have a feeling that today it won't be that good. I think we are making progress, she's being herself somehow and I'm right by her side.

I get up and decided to take a shower, it's not like I'm dirty but hell I'm Jack Gilinsky I'll look hot even if I was dirty.

I walk downstairs, and I sighed knowing my parents aren't home yet. As I walk outside I look at Sophia's house and wonder what is she doing right now.

I get on my motorcycle and decided to drive to school since I was late already.

+

Going to school can be fun, of course I get in trouble a lot but I'm Jack Gilinsky so who the fuck cares.

I'm walking trough this hallways looking for her but I can't find her. It's she avoiding me? I hope not.

"Hey Jack" I quickly turn around thinking it's Sophia but unfortunately not "Elsa, what's up?" I sighed and he roll her eyes "It's Elise, and well I been waiting for that call" she walk closer to me and I smirk.

She started kissing my neck and the only thing I could think about it's that I was going to fuck her. I brought her to a classroom who hasn't been used in years, I closed the door without getting my hand off her ass.

I took off my shirt, she then started sucking on my neck so many fucking times. "Sophia" I groan and then she stopped.

"What did you just call me?" Well damn. "Uh.. your name?" I say to her, she adjust her skirt and then ran out of here.

I did not moaned Sophia's name.

The bell ring, and I tried to put my shirt on quick before running to class. Since I have it with Sophia.

I'm late, I knock on the door and there was people looking at me. At the back of the classroom I could see Sam giving me thumbs up.
I look for Sophia but she never looked my way.