Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen - Sophia Mendes

When the class finally ended I was the first one to get out of that classroom. I never moved that faster in my life before, well just once when we were running from the police but that's another story.

I decided to just skip the rest of the day and go to a park. I could be smoking or doing any other kind of drug. But I don't, just because of Jack.

Ugh, Jack Gillinsky.

I been thinking about him lately but today I'm just fucking pissed at him. I know I shouldn't be, I'm not even his girlfriend or anything at all..

He better not be fucking with my emotions, my life is already as fuck up as it is.

I shouldn't be mat at all, I should go back to school and apologize for my behavior.
But he had fucking hickeys and shit, hell no, fuck him. Ugh, fuckboy.

Get your shit together girl.

The ringtone coming from my phone makes me snap out of my thoughts and I look at the name thinking is Jack but unfortunately it's Daniel.

"Hey what's up" I answered, "Sophia I need you help" he says and I froze. Not again.

"Daniel.." I sighed

"Sophia I swear this is not like the last time. I promise"

-

Unfortunately it was like the last time, here I am sitting on the same damn couch looking straight at Daniel snorting cocaine.

"Can we go?" I ask and he look at me with an apologetic smile before standing up and leaving me there. 

"DANIEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" I shouted and he didn't once look back. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and I jump. "Oh don't be scared" the deep voice that I know way too well made me froze.