Chapter ten

Chapter ten - Sophia Mendes

I look at the clock and see it's 11 pm. It's only Thursday but I bet I could of find a party and go.

Not matter what day it is there's always someone having a party.

I look outside on my window and see the stars, the sky was beautiful tonight. I wonder how many people out there is looking at the sky and probably thinking the same thing as I.

Probably zero, there's no one as fucked up as me. My life is a mess and I'm sorry for bringing Jack to it.
He's the kind of guy I need.

He likes me that's obvious, but who does he likes? The wild or nerdy Sophia? How can he likes someone who was no clue of how is her real self is.

Been doing this thing for so long, I forgot who I was. And what I really want.

I look directly to Jack's room and see him getting ready. My mind starts to wonder what is he getting ready for and before thinking I throw my bracelet to his window.

Fuck I hope the window it's okay.

He opens the window and stares at me, probably waiting for me to say something.

"So are you going to tell me why you almost broke my window or.." He begins and I answer without thinking about it "I wanted your attention"

He raise one eyebrow before giving me a cocky smile.

"It happens a lot, actually. Don't worry I-" before he could say something cocky I quickly cut him off "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Party" he simply answers and my eyes light with hope "Can I go with you" I ask and he snorts.

"No"

"Please" I whined and he cross his arms letting me know he answer won't change his answer.

I got mad and now I cross my own arms. I climb down my window and started to climb to his.

"If I'm not going then neither do you" I stated and then I give him a smirk "You're lucky to have a sleepover with me"