Chapter 3

I woke up and checked the time on my watch. 6:37. I groaned in annoyance as I knew I had to get up but I didn't want to. They should seriously give us a day before making us start school as soon as we get back. I forced myself to get up from my comfy bed, I stretched as I yawned and walked to the bathroom. I looked at me self in the mirror and couldn't help but grimace in disgust. My hair looked like a bird made a nest in there, there were dark bags under my eyes and my face practically screamed ugly. I brushed my teeth, showered, dried my hair, and then changed into my uniform. I sighed in content at the finishing look, well this is as good as it's going to get. When I was finally done with all of that it was 7:00.

I headed to the great hall taking my time. I saw Professor Slughorn passing out timetables to all the people wearing a green tie. I went up to my house leader and the jolly man smiled when he saw me. "Ahh Mrs. Potter how is my favorite student" Professor Slughorn asked. "It was fine professor, and how was yours" I questioned to be polite. Potions is one of my best subjects and Slughorn took notice of my talent and soon enough I was one of his favorites. Although just because I was adored by him doesn't mean He was my favorite teacher. Instead it's the opposite. "Oh same old, same old, Anyways here is your schedule, I hope to see you in class later" Slughorn said and have me a sheet of paper. I muttered a thank you and then sat down at my usual seat. I stared at my schedule trying to memorize it so, if anything happened to it I would already know where I was going.

Breakfast 7:00-8:30
Charms-Hufflepuff8:30-9:00
Defense against the dark arts-Grieffendor 9:00-10:00
Double potions-Grieffendor 10:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00-1:00
History-Ravenclaw 1:00-2:00
Muggle studies-Ravenclaw 2:00-3:00
Free hour 3:00-4:00
Deviation-Hufflepuff 4:00-6:00
Dinner 6:00-8:00
Astronomy-Gryffindor 8:00-9:30

I walked to my fist lesson which was charms. I was the first one there so I just sat in a chair at the back off the class and doodled in my book.
Soon everyone started to file in. Then Professor Flitwick came in and started taking about what we will be doing this year. Honesty, the class was boring so I just went back to doodling. I didn't particularly like charms it was probably one of my least favorite classes.
When class was dismissed I ran to DADA. This class was always fun and interesting, and I wanted to get a good seat. If I was late then there could be a chance I would have to sit next to someone I don't like. Luckily the only other people there was Severus and Lily. They were standing there since all the desk were at the back corner. So I just stood in the corner next to the door. As people started walking in. "Ok class today we will be learning about bogwarts today" the professor said. "Can anyone tell me what a bogwart is? He asked. "Ok um how about you Lily" he chose. "A bogwart is a creature that forms into your worst fear"- that was all I cared about hearing mainly. We started to say ridiculous then got in a line to see our worst fear. Honestly I was thinking what it would be. The bad thing was the marauders are in this class, so if they know what I'm scared of they can easily try to scare me with it. I didn't know what I was scared of though, and this thought bothered me. Soon enough I was at the front of the line.
It was my turn. The bogwart kept changing forms though, as if it couldn't figure what it should change into. Finally it landed on him and James. I stood frozen as I stared at my "brother" and a pair of cold grey eyes that belonged to....him or more specifically Liam. Liam was a boy from my past, he ruined me, broke my heart and made my Parents hate me more with desire. "Your a pathetic stupid person who no one will love. No wonder your family hates your guts." Liam said with an evil smirk causing my eyes to start watering." He's right no one will ever love you. I never have and I never will, I was just acting. You are an ugly, fat, sluty, disgrace, that just wants attention all the time. I hate you and I wish you were never born" James said. "Ridicules" I yelled, but by then it was to late. I didn't even bother checking to what it changed to, by then I had tears falling down my face. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. The things that they said hurt really badly because what they said actually happened. They said those things to me before and it broke me. I ran away from DADA  and ended up in an abandon class room. I went to the corner of the room, slid down the wall, and cried in a curled ball. I cried because I was hurt, broken, and because I knew what they said was true.

Flashback

I ran through the field full of flowers giggling as my ginger hair flew behind me. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground by a boy with brown hair and grey eyes. He laughed as he looked at me, and his laughing was so contagious it made me laugh to. "Liam get off me" I said in between my giggles as the boy held on to me tightly. I was 10 at the time and he was 12. "Nope" he said and hugged me, "not until you make me a promise" he said looking into your eyes. "What promise"? I asked him confused. "Promise me that we will be friends forever, and that you'll never leave me" he said seriously his eyes darkening a little as they looked into mine. "I promise" I said nodding my head which caused him to smile wider. But little did I know at the time what that promise truly meant. Suddenly he gasped and looked away. He got up and went a few steps away from me. "What is it"  I asked him wondering what caught his attention. He bent down and picked up a pretty white rose.
"Look Aurora it's just as pretty as you".

Flashback over