Chapter 6

Oh my gosh what have I done. James was looking at me surprised. Did he seriously never think I was ever going to ask this.
But I am tired of waiting. I am tired of being a coward. I needed to know. "WELL ANSWER ME! WHY DO YOU FREAKING HATE ME SO MUCH! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU THAT MADE YOU BULLY ME SO MUCH! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT PROTECTS ME BOT THE ONE WHO HURTS ME! YOU PROMISED WE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME! BUT YOU BROKE THOSE PROMISES AND YOU BROKE ME" I screamed.

I was crying by now and no matter what I did it never stopped. I had finally snapped. James looked at me with wide eyes but that look quickly changed to one of anger. "HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU UGLY COW! YOU KNOW WHY I HATE YOU BECAUSE WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOU ALMOST KILLED MY MOTHER! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY AN YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN! I REGRET EVER LOVING YOU" I shouted back louder.

Honestly I didn't even know what was saying. By the time I finished talking I regretted saying most of it, but that was my guilt talking. "Well then I'm sorry I was born and that I'm such a disgrace"I whispered.

James p.o.v.

"We'll then I'm sorry I was born and that in such a disgrace" Aurora whispered. What have I done I thought. Now my little sister will never love me again. "Wait" I chocked out. " I'm sorry I have been such a horrible brother I should have never hurt you like that. I regret every day that I hurt you. I don't deserve to be your brother. Your the best sister any brother could ask for. You beautiful, smart adorable, funny, and most of all lovable.

I'm so so so sorry. And what I'm saying here is will you give me another chance. I truly do love you little sister." I said. Aurora looked at me for a second then jumped in my arms and hugged me. I have never been so happy in my life. "I love you to" she whispered. I was crying now. How could I not I finally have my little sister back.
-----------------------------------------------------
So what do you think.
Please favorite this chapter.
I am thinking about making a Bruce Wayne love story from Gotham. I have just recently started watching Gotham and I think the show is really good.