Chapter 13

"Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up" cried a very hyper Percy who was jumping on my bed. I couldn't sleep all night and when I do I get jumped on. "No five more minuets" I whined in return pushing Percy off my bed. "But we're going swimming today" he said and I finally opened my eyes to see him with a goofy five year old smile. "I don't even have a bathing suit" I told him finally getting up and stretching. "I already got that covered" he said holding up a cute bikini. "Where in the world did you get that" I asked him. "I asked one of the girls from the Aphrodite cabin it was the most non revealing swim suit they had" he said as I took it from him. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can go eat breakfast" Percy said. I walked over to Percy's drawer and took out a shirt and headed to the bathroom. After I did my hair, brushed my teeth I put on the clothes. The bathing suit fit perfectly unlike Percy's shirt which went down to mid thigh. "Finely your ready your as slow as a turtle when it comes to getting dressed" Percy grabbed my hand and speed walked us to the dinning area.

"Percy hurry up and eat we have to train today" Annabeth said coming over to us arms crossed. "Oh maybe later me and Eve are going to go swimming today" Percy said digging into his blue pancakes. "Well you guys can go swimming anytime you need to train more then swim its more necessary to know" She said glaring. "Well we can train another time Annabeth we do it almost everyday" Percy told her and she huffed before walking away.

Annabeth's POV

"He's ignoring me, he's spending all his time with Potter" I said.
"You can't blame him he finally got a sibling beside Tyson and a sister. He wants to get to know her" Piper said looking at me and I sighed knowing she was right. "But we don't even know her don't you feel like she's hiding something" I looked at the girl who was laughing at MY boyfriend.
"Your just overthinking everything" Piper said giving me a relax and calm down look. "Where's Jason" I asked her changing the topic not wanting to talk about Percy or his sister. "He's doing something with Leo. Apparently Leo wants to creat his own Frankenstein and needs Jason to get him some lightening" Piper said shrugging her shoulders. "First of all Leo doesn't have the brains for that and second of all why would Jason agree to that" I asked her and Piper laughed. "Oh he didn't Leo kidnapped him but I made Leo promise me, he would be back by nightfall. Just be careful Leo might kidnap you to cause Leo needs someone smart to make all the scientific diagnosis" Piper warned me laughing. "Ok" I said not knowing what else to say.

Aurora's POV

(Outfit below)

I took Percy's shirt off and placed it next to my towel and shoes

I took Percy's shirt off and placed it next to my towel and shoes. I walked to the end of the dock where I was met with Percy already in the water. "Just jump I'll make sure you don't drown" Percy said. "Wow that's so reassuringly" I said sarcasm lacing every word making Percy roll his eyes. I sat down and slowly slipping into the water and quickly hold onto Percy. "Great see you did fine now I'm going to make you hold on the the the dock and I'm going to go a little far from you. Your going to swim to me" he said. "Are you nuts what part of I can't swim do you not understand" I said wanting to hit him but then I would have to let go. "Just reach for me and kick your legs my way ok" he said and I nodded my head. I held on to the wood and Percy swam a few feet away. "Ok when ever your ready" he said. I pushed myself off the dock and kicked my legs towards him stumbling a lot trying not to kill myself and before you know it I did it. "I did it" I exclaimed happily. "Yeah you did" Percy replied. "Ok now we're going to go underwater, being the child of Poseidon we can actually breath under there. I bet I can last longer" he said smirking. "I bet not" I said back smirking myself. "Is that a challenge" he said. "You bet it is" I said with full on sass. "Ok in three two one" Percy counted down before going into the water talking me with him not letting go so nothing would happen to me. There were a few fishes and shells on the ocean floor. Kelp, seaweed, and salt below us. It was beautiful. I looked at Percy to see him making a fish face at me and I made one back. Puffing out my cheeks putting my hands to the side of my head moving them back and forth like little fins and crossing my eyes. I felt free when I was here, relaxed, but I needed air. I broke from Percy's grasp and swam to the top. "Ha I told you I could beet you" Percy's head popped up from the water and I stuck my tongue at him in response. "You learned faster then I thought" he said. "Yeah I guess it's just the Poseidon in me you know" I said and he nodded in understanding. "So when are you going to teach me how to control the water" I asked him. "That's a lesson for another time" he teased me. I splashed water at him and he glared at me before smirking. Oh no it's the smirk again. He conquered up some water and it sashed me in the face. "Hey no powers" I said splashing him again and he did the same. The rest of our time was spent with a water fight. "Wait why am I not wet" I jumped when I just realized that. "Perks of being a sea creature it's one of our powers" he said and when I looked at him he was dry to. "I still wrapped a towel around myself cause I was to lazy to wear the shirt. "I'm pretty sure we missed lunch" Percy said. "Oh well I'm not really hungry" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah but I'm so hungry" Percy yelled. "Well to bad don't be such a pig your already gaining wait Percy" I said and he gasped at me. "I am not" he said. "Oh yea go ask your girlfriend" I said giggling. "Maybe I will" he said pouting before shoving me. So I shoved him back when I saw a familiar dark haired boy. "I'll see you later Percy"
I said and I went after Nico before he could say anything. "Nico" I called his name and he just kept walking through the forest. "Nico Di Angelo stop right there" I said and he actually stopped walking. He turned around to face me and glared. "What do you want Potter" he said his face emotionless. "We need to talk about...last night" I said my confidence drifting away. "There's nothing to talk about" he said about to turn around when I grabbed his arm turning him around. "Yes there is we kissed and there were fireworks and butterflies and bombs and electricity everywhere and I know you felt it to" I said to him completely serious. He scoffed and shook his head. "There is nothing between us and there never will be I felt nothing in that kiss why else do you think I pushed you away, so save yourself some trouble and don't make it seem like some fantasy romance book" he said. "Your lying I know you are" I told him. "I'm not" he replied with no care in the world. "Fine then if there was nothing in that kiss then kiss me again and then look me in the eyes and tell me you felt nothing" I looked him in the eyes and he avoided it. "That's what I Th-" I was cut off with Nico bringing his lips to mine. The 'fantasy romance book' feelings coming back. Nico pushed me against the tree making my towel fall, his hands roamed around my bare skin of my waist and stomach. I brought my arms around his neck and he brought me closer to his body. Deepening the kiss he stepped away from me looking into my eyes very heatedly. "I felt nothing" he spat before disappearing into the shadows. My heart shattered when he said those words, I felt something warm on my cheek and when I felt it, it was a tear. More tears former and fell down my cheeks. I whipped my face constantly with my towel so there wouldn't be any tear stains left. That's when I realized I was falling for Nico. I got up wrapping the towel over me once again and headed to my cabin to take a cold shower and change.

******
Sorry for not updating in a while I've just been so caught up with school starting and stuff. I was in a rush so I couldn't really edit it so if there are some mistakes sorry. I hope you liked the chapter please vote and keep reading!