No Harm, No Foul

The water continues swirling around Jasper, gaining speed one rotation after another.

Jasper is reminded of the ocean.... the horrifying deep blue ocean all the way at the bottom all alone.

Even... The people who seem the least scared.... are terrified.

Jasper: please.... STOP!

the water flowed down onto the ground quickly

Lapis Lazuli: Then what do you want!?

Peridot backs away from the tall gem

Jasper: Don't bring me back into the ocean.... please

Jasper falls to her knees as two tears fall from her eyes

Jasper: I'm not as strong as you think.. I'm... We... Were weak!

A light flashes as Topaz, Rhodonite, and Moonstone unfuse

Peridot and Lapis stare in awe

Peridot: you, thats.... I thought you all were crushed by a gem ship?!

Moonstone's long messy white braid falls down her shoulder as she stands, her top ripped along with her transparent shirt cover. Her long skirt ripped at the legs dragging down in the back. she was a little shorter than Lapis but not much.

Topaz had short, choppy glossy brown hair with bangs that fell over her face. Her gem was also on her nose but was more round and cut. She wore an autumn leaf crown and had a brown silk sweater. She wore black tights that had holes in them. She was still laying on the ground. 

Rhodonite was the only one with a slightly cracked gem. It wasn't very bad, but one of her fingers was fatter on the bottom. She was grey, her Hair hair was a pink that faded into a deep grey at the end. She was very skinny and she wore a  short dress, that looked like a rhombus but showed her thighs. it didn't have sleeves, but it looked like a tank top.

Peridot opened the forcefield of Lapis' corridor. Lapis walked out and stood back.

Moonstone: wh - What!?

Moonstone was used to a raspy voice and big muscles, she didn't even remember herself. She didn't know she was a fusion, she didn't know that she was even a gem.

She soon remebered, and looked up. Topaz and  Rhodonite seemed to be wondering the same thing.

Rhodonite: Who are you? Whats going on!

Topaz was unconscious as this was going on.

Moonstone looked at Lapis, Peridot, Then herself

Moonstone: oh no.