Love and Lust {M}

This chapter has mature content. I will put an {M} on each chapter name if it contains at least the slightest bit of smut. I suggest you skip this chapter if this type of content isn't for you.

Ariana's pov:
It's the night of the 4 th of July  Ricky and I finally get the night alone together. Tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out I'm nervous that the drugs the dentist will give me will make me look like a fool. Ricky has taken me to his favorite rock in this state. It's such a beautiful view. So many lights. But we are so far away it makes the fireworks look shit. I turn Ricky he looks soooo unimpressed by the fireworks.
"Wow look at that one Ari it was huge it almost reached the size of a pea"
I burst out laughing he is one of the funniest people I know.
"Was that the finale"
"I think so"
"Well that was shit"
We end up staring deep in to each other's eye for a full on 10 minutes his eyes are gorgeous. I end up getting distracted by the beautiful moonlight beaming down from the sky which reminds me of my album which then gets me super excited. I can't wait for my loves to hear it they'll be blown away. Ricky notices the excitement building up in my face.
"Whatcha getting so excited about baby"
"Just everything really"
After a couple more minutes we decide to leave. The drive home was silent but my hand was resting on his lap the whole time. I just watch him focus on the road he's so cute when he is in the zone. We eventually arrive at his front door and no one is home. Before I even get a chance to open the door of the car Ricky opens it and lifts me out. He carries me upstairs in his arms bridal style. His arms are so sexy. We reach his room he places me down on the bed then goes and shut the door. He walks back over and lays on top of me he begins to kiss my neck softly. He kisses my sweet spot and I hold back a moan. I think he noticed and he begins to suck on my sweet spot eventually I give in and let out a moan. I think he likes the sound as I feel him stiffen up against me. He trails his hand down my top and lifts it over my head. I then give him a sweet smile
then tug at his top and bottoms hinting him to take them off. It leaves him in just his Calvin Klein underwear his little friend is huge and stiff as hell. He then pulls of my skirt leaving me in my socks my VS panties and black lace bra. His hand trails down my body and in my panties.
"You're soaking baby"
I give him an innocent giggle as he massages me softly he then stops and stares at me dead in the eyes as if to ask for entry. I give him a smile.
"I need you...I need you the most"
With my words he slips of his boxers and then helps slide of mine. May I just say his dick is big probably 10 inches when erect.
"Please be careful"
"I wouldn't dare think of hurting you... I promise to take my time"
I then relax as he slowly enters me every inch brings pain I'm not used to the size. I place my hand on his back and grip his skin. He sticks to his words and goes slowly. But he can tell I'm in pain.
"Open your eyes baby girl"
I do as he says and stare at his gorgeous eyes. It seems to be helping. I'm loving the pain I never wanna live without it. I'll take the pleasure take it with the pain. Eventually everything turns into a nice warm sensation going around my body. He begins to pick up the pace going faster and faster with each thrust. I begin to rub his abs boy he has a sexy body. The room is filled with music coming from both me and Ricky as we both begin to reach our climax.
"Baby give it to me"
As soon as those words leave my mouth it gets intense. He's so good at this.
"Babyy I think I'm gonna..."
"Let go baby girl"
"Ahhhhhhhh I loveeeeee youuuuuuu"
I let out as we hit our climax. Ricky rolls over leaving me on top of him.
"I love you two moonlight" Ricky says panting out of breath.
...and he calls me moonlight to...
_______________________________________________________
hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter loves 💜
happy 1 year of My Everything 😩✨
I'm so proud of Ariana she's come so far today marks 5 years since I became a part of 'Ariana's Army' a ' tiny elephant' an 'arianator' a 'love' a 'babe' a 'cupcake'.
Have a good day babes.
#FocusOnMe
Like and comment if you enjoyed this chapter if not tell me why.
Twitter: @_bubbleariana