Congrats Baby

Ariana's P.O.V:
It's October the 30th and my song Focus has just come. I'm screaming. It's currently 12:26 am and I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop and a bunch of my family and friends. Except 1 person is missing. My Ricky. He's meant to be coming over later but I just want to spend to beautiful moment with him. I know he is with his family and he hasn't seen them in ages but I want him with me now! I know that's a bit greedy of me but he's my world and I miss him loads even though I saw him like 3 days ago. I'm snapped out of my little daydream by Frankie screaming.
'ITS NUMBER 3 ON ITUNES NUMBER FREAKING 3'
I begin bouncing up and down on the bed with excitement whilst hitting Aaron with a pillow. Poor Aaron. There's a sudden knock on the front, No ones paying attention to it. No ones even moved to go and see who it is.
'Well don't everyone rush at once' I say laughing at everyone even though they are not the slightest bit amused.
I finally get downstairs and open up the front door. My mouth drops. I then hear Frankie scream again.
'ITS NUMBER 2 ARIANA... I REPEAT NUMBER FUCKING 2'
Tears begin to form in my eyes my mouth still wide open.
'Congrats baby... Oh and shut your mouth babe you'll catch flys'
'RICKYYYYYY' I scream
He begins to giggle and I jump in to his arms my legs wrapped around his torso whilst he spins me around. He finally puts me down and gives me a long and sweet kiss. We break the kiss and I begin to sway from side to side trying to find my balance.
'Woah baby I'm dizzy' I say trying to find my bearings.
He smiles his cute ass lil smile and I can't help but smile back. I grab his hand and we run upstairs to the rest of the gang.
'Guess who's here everyone'  I yell
'RICKYYYYYY ' they scream as they all go to give him a hug. But if your Frankie you got give him a kiss as well don't ya.

There rest of the day was just filled with interviews and more interviews I really enjoyed though.

It's now 11:59 pm and Momma Frankie Aaron and Alexa have all gone to bed I'm sitting in between Ricky's legs in my bedroom and we're watching Wizards of Waverly Place. This was one of my favorite programs on Disney channel back when it was actually entertaining. My phone begins to vibrate. It's my alarm that I set to go off at midnight. I turn to Ricky and begin smiling.
'Ya may wanna cover your ears for this one baby' I say
'Why'
'ITS HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN' I scream at the top of my lungs
I can hear cheers and screams coming from the other rooms. I begin to smile. I feel Ricky's grip get tighter. It's goes silent for a couple seconds. Then...
'SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP'  my Mom screams from
Everyone begins to burst out laughing. Ricky's softly pulls my chin up to him and we begin to make out.