Getting Caught

Little did we know someone had just entered the room...

Ariana's POV:
I put my finger on Ricky's lips and told him to be quiet. Luckily we had the covers over us so it wasn't that obvious that it was Ricky and I but it was definitely obvious that there were two people under the covers. I slowly slipped my hand out from underneath the covers and picked up our clothes from the floor. I made a little too much noise and whoever was in the room had now heard us. Tap. Tap. Tap. Each step they took got closer and closer to the bed. The bed me and my Rick were lying in. Lying naked. He was still inside of me. I slowly pulled my self of him and laid beside him. Tap. Tap. Tap. I've heard those footsteps a little too much for my likings now. Tap. Tap. Tap. I slid to the edge of the bed. I had an idea. A good idea. Tap. Tap. Tap. I quickly told Ricky to pretend he was sleeping. He rolled over and shut his eyes. The person slowly pulled back the covers starting from Ricky's side which gave me enough time to slide out from the other end and hide under the bed. It worked. I'm glad it did. Because when I saw the shoes of who it was, I couldn't be more grateful they didn't catch us. It was my Mom! I began to hear little whispers but I couldn't quite hear what was going on. And then I felt it. A little itch on the tip of my nose. I knew this wasn't going to end well and it didn't.I let out a little sneeze. But I was loud enough for my mom to hear.
'Ariana?'
My mom slowly bent down and looked under the covers. She just stared at me in disbelief.