You Give Me Purpose

'Ariana Grande Butera... Will you marry me?'

Ariana's POV:
I burst in to tears can this really be happening. Is the love of my life actually down on one knee asking me to marry him. I try and pull myself together but it just isn't working. My whole family and friends are practically emotional wrecks. Everyone's crying. Frankie's jumping up and down like a crazy person. Nonna has the biggest smile I've ever seen. Momma's questioning if this is real life. Toulouse is running round in circles with excitement. And Ophelia is making beautiful vocals on the couch. I think she just wants some attention. As for Alexa,Doug and Aaron well they have created a river in my house. The amount of tears they have cried is unbelievable. I bring my attention back to Ricky. I wipe away my tears and stare him dead in the eye.
'I know we haven't been together for long. But Ariana you are my world. I love you a million. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You complete me you have changed me to become a better human and I can't thank you enough. Without you I don't know what I would do. You give me purpose everyday'
'Ricky... Baby... You are the sweetest person ever... And yes I will marry you '
Everyone begins cheering and screaming. All the pups are barking. And everyone is so happy for us. Ricky's slides the ring on my finger and pulls me in to a passionate kiss which felt amazing. Everyone around us begins to celebrate and we play music and dance til the early hours of the morning.

I couldn't be more happier.