She's Mine

Ricky's POV:
It's January 21st me and Ari are stronger than ever her cute ass lil baby bump is growing and every new person we meet makes a comment on how inlove we are and how we make them smile when they see us together and other cheesy shit like that. We love it though. Today we are heading to her studio to finish her 3rd album I'm so excited for it to drop her loves don't know what's heading their way. I pick up my coat and start driving to Ari's it's about an hours drive away so I put on some music and tune out from the rest of the world. My phone buzzes but I ignore it. But then it goes of again with hundreds of different notifications popping on the screen. It's jumping around on the seat next to me. I eventually pick it up and find that it is a bunch of Arianators tweeting me saying "are you okay with this" and "he's stealing your girl". I opened up my phone and went straight to the app. Everyone's tweeting me pictures of someone commenting on one of Ariana's pictures on Instagram saying "you look so good Ariana damn" I get confused as to why they are tweeting me this. And that's when I noticed who made that comment. Justin. Justin Bieber. Wtf does he think he's playing at. I quickly pull over and head on to Instagram I make a shady comment back just making sure he doesn't attempt anything like this again and to clarify that she's mine. Soon after I notice that my phone is flashing Ariana's calling me. I answer it to the sound of her screaming down the phone.
"WTF WAS THAT RICKY"
"What are you talking about baby girl are you okay"
"DO I FUCKING SOUND OKAY TO YOU...DO I RICK"
"What's wrong girl"
"WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOUR SLY COMMENT WOULD GO UN-NOTICED"
"Wait what comment"
"YOUR FUCKING COMMENT ON INSTAGRAM RICKY "
"Oh yeah I'm so sorry about that baby it's just that he was flirting with you and I didn't really like it."
"Ricky why would he flirt with me when he has a girlfriend... It was a fucking compliment... Ever heard of a fucking compliment"
" Ariana calm down"
" DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAD TO REPLY WHY COULDNT YOU LEAVE IT NOW ALL THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE IN THE PRESS"
"I'm sorry Ariana"
"NOT THIS TIME RICKY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NOW YOU WANNA BE HERE FOR ME BUT DURING THE DONUT INCIDENT WHEN I WAS WEAK AND VULNERABLE AND BEING CALLED EVERY NAME UNDER THE SUN YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN"
"I'm sorry"
"STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT ITS FUCKING ANNOYING"
"babe..."
"YOU KNOW WHAT RICK DONT BOTHER COME OVER TODAY I DONT WANNA SEE YOU"
And then she hangs up. I am practically crying my eyes out right I don't understand why that made her so mad like I understand why she'd be frustrated or annoyed but that was just over the top. I turn the car around and head back home. As soon as I get there I run straight to my room not greeting anyone. I slam my bedroom door shut behind me. I jump in to my bed and cry. People wouldn't picture a big strong man like me crying me over a girl. But this is different I've hurt the love of my life. And just thinking about that hurts me. Pain demands to be felt. And the pains gonna come out one way or another.

________________________

Hi loves sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've been going through a tough time but I'm doing a lot better now.
I hope you guys are having  a great new year.
I'll be back to posting every week now.
I changed my Twitter from @_bubbleariana to @_grandesbieber so if you want to you can give me a follow and I'll follow you back ☺️
Also Ariana's album is finished omg OMG OMG 🎉🎉🎉
Love y'all have an AWSOME day