I'm Positive

She just stared at me in disbelief...

Ariana's POV:
'Mom... Momma... It's not what it looks like' I say getting out from under the bed.
'But it clearly is Ariana. I can see what's been going on. There's no point in trying to lie. I'm not stupid. But I'm also not very happy.'
'Why aren't you happy momma'
'Not only have I just caught my daughter having sex with her boyfriend but I've caught her having unprotected sex with her boyfriend. Care to explain missy?'
I glance over at Ricky who is now standing up trying to cover himself and notice he's not wearing a condom. Shit. My mom is going to kill me.
'Well...um'
'Well... What Ariana...' She took a step closer to me.
'I'm so sorry Ms Grande... I guess we forgot it was all in the moment' Ricky said.
'ALL IN THE MOMENT. IT WOULD OF TAKEN YOU 2 SECONDS TO PUT IT ON. I SWEAR ARIANA IF YOU ARE PREGNANT YOU AND RICKY ARE NO LONGER ALOUD TO DATE'
'BUT MOM... That's not fair'
'Life's not fair sweetie...Your career is on a high and I'm not about to have it all taken away from you'
'I'm sure Ariana isn't pregnant Ms Grande'
'It's a possibility Ricky, and having a child is a big step for Ariana she's just a bit too young'
'I'm not that young!'
'You're 22'
'Exactly!'
'What are you saying Ariana? Are you pregnant?'
'No...I'm just saying 22 isn't that young'
'Are you sure'
'I'm positive'
And with that she left. Ricky and I both turned to each other with a sigh of relief but a look of fear. Am I pregnant? I ran over to my draw. In there was a pregnancy test which Alexa gave to me in case of an emergency. An emergency like now. Me and Ricky headed to my ensuite and took the 3 tests I didn't look at them until all 3 were done. A couple minutes later the last test was complete. Me and Ricky held hands and went to look at the results.
Fuck.