A scary scene

The air was thick and everything was silent for a minute . The parking lot was deserted . Selena felt the eyes scratch her back again . She looked around nothing was there . As she walked to the limo she felt something following her . She picked up the paste into half a run . Feeling the beast getting closer and closer to her she started running with a cry escaping her lips and fear beaming through her eyes . She got to the front of the limo . She Put her arms on the cold black metal and turned around . But nothing was there !

My mind is playing tricks on me .. She thought .. Probably because of that stupid wizards show they made me do !

The tension wasn't out of the air yet . As Selena felt the eyes on her again . She looked down at the half opened door of the limo . There was a scarlet liquid dropping from the inside to the ground . She walked slowly and cautiously to the door . The door that opened a way to the driver' s seat . Was her chauffeur murdered . She opened the door stepping on some of the liquid . A man laid still with his face shoved into the steering wheel . She slowly reached to touch him . Her face pale with fear . She laid her soft hand on his shoulder her heart beating as each second passed like hours . A quick movement from the driver she thought was dead startled her and made her fall .

-"Miss Gomez , are you ok ?"

The driver asked with genuine concern

-"of course I'm not you fat ugly idiot I fell on my butt ! Now instead of talking why don't you do something useful and help me up ?"

The driver did as she ordered "

-"now what is that red stuff ? "

-"that's from my dinner miss . It's tomato juice . I must have dropped it without noticing . I'm terribly sorry "

-"you will be ! Drive me home and then you're fired !"

- " but miss it was an accident ! How will I find another job ! I have a wife and a handicapped child ! I need this job ! "

-"I don't care about your life story ! And if you say another word I'll sue you ! It was your fault I fell and I can bribe the judge to end your pathetic life so shove a sock in it and drive me home !"

The chauffeur drove silently with a broken heart . Little did both of them know , he didn't spill anything .