RIP JB

Selena tried flying . And surprisingly it wasn't hard . She flew to Justin's house but he wasn't there . She sat on his bed thinking where he could be .

Then she got an idea ... She looked at the closet and jumped at it . She opened it and snatched a shirt . She sniffed it . She didn't really think this police dog method would work but it did !

She flew to the motel where he was staying and came into his room .

He was in the bathroom so she hid under the bed . When he got out of the bathroom he lied down on his bed and turned on the tv . A reporter appeared :

"Selena Gomez the ex-Disney star was kidnapped yesterday ! Her house was found in a state of extreme damage and the pop star is no where to be found"

He turned it off and started crying !

Selena started singing :

" ooh can you feel me when I think about you ..."

Justin checked the tv . It was off . He checked his phone (because that song was his ringtone ) but no one was calling him . He looked under his bed .

And there was Selena with a devilish smile . He didn't notice that . Neither did he notice the extreme changes in her appearance . He just took her in his arms and in his lap.

-"what happened ? Why did they say you were kidnapped ?"

-"nothing happened "

He started crying harder .

-"please Selena , please give me another chance ! I love you !"

Seeing him like this . She realized she really did have feelings for him !

-"ok"

He looked up at get with disbelief in his eyes ?

-"really?"

She kissed him . And he kissed her back . They stayed like this for an hour. Kissing for an hour . Than she we t down and kissed his neck .

She felt the animal In her again the thirst was getting stronger she couldn't control it anymore ! She but him and drank his blood to the last drop . When she finally got back her sanity she felt regret . But she remembered that when that girl bit her she turned into a vampire . She felt relieved . But then the girl appeared again :

-"I see you killed him"

-"no ! He'll turn into a vampire like I did !"

-" you idiot ! The bite can turn him into a vampire that's true ! But the poison that you inject in him through the bite needs blood to circulate and mutate the body ! You didn't leave any blood ! He's dead for good !"

She disappeared again .

Selena felt like she wanted to kill herself !