The pale-faced little girl

"Stupid Demi " she mumbled under her breath . Then got up to her room and got into a beautiful green dress and black converse . Her dress was olive green and plain . She tied her hair in a ponytail . She looked at her mirror admiring her own beauty when she felt the evil eyes on her again .

Selena's room has light pink walls . A big white bed facing a big white closet.

And between them stood a huge window covered with light pink curtains . Facing that window was her mirror . The lights in the room were turned off . Selena was happy with the light the twilight brought into her room through the thin curtains .

She closed her eyes hoping it was just her imagination but she could still feel the evil eyes watching her . She looked around the room and found no one .

She sat back in front of her mirror thinking it was just her imagination . She opened a drawer to get some lipstick but when she looked back up at the mirror she saw a little girl with skin as pale as snow eying her with her evil corneas ! The girl smiled a mean smile uncovering her fangs . Selena looked at her through the mirror but when she looked behind her nothing was there .

"My imagination is getting way too wild , I should cut down on the horror movies "she said in a whisper . She walked down the hall that led to the stairs . She stopped to look at herself In the mirror that was hung on the wall of the hall ! One minute she was looking at her features the second she sees the girl standing behind her again ! But when she turned around there was nothing !!