Identities Revealed

Hey Guys ! Hope you're liking the story so far ! Don't forget to follow and vote :p
Yea i'm a cliche , except i don't think other wattpaders kill unicorns at night :p

Anyway , i have a favor to ask you !
I need to ask me questions in the comments !!! I'm making a youtube video about questions and answers and i need some awkward uncomfortable questions to answer so go crazy with it ! :p the sky is the limit ! Ask anything !

Now on to the chapter !!!

__________________________________

She looked him in the eyes . His face was emotionless . She had missed him so much . She ate up his eyes with hers, savored them , till she was full . Till their soft honey color was engraved in her mind .

When she was sure she had enough .
That's when she dared speak .

"H-How ?" She mumbled .

" vampires , aren't the only creatures the CIA was up to . But they are the only ones those bastards admitted making . Fucking cowards ! " he spat hatred nearly spilling off his face .

" so you're a what exactly ?" She asked looking down .

" a werewolf " he answered calmly .

" how is it even possible to morph people like this ?! To make them into monsters ?!" She started crying but he stayed cold and distant . Not showing any emotion with the sole exception of hatred and anger .

" Genetic Manipulation . For werewolves , they injected a man with a disease that makes you furry but with exaggerated doses . Then they added some sort of canine genetics and body empowering particles . That's what i've learnt . I don't know if it's accurate . "

"Well , why did you save me , and how did YOU become like this ?"

" just like vampires bite people to turn them into similar creatures , werewolves do the same "

" but i ... " she trailed off .

" killed me ? No , when you left i wasn't dead yet . You didn't close the door either , and a werewolf got in and tried to fucking eat me ! It was a lot worse than what you did ! But it saved my life . All the eaten parts started reproducing . I guess you could say my body healed itself . And i saved you because " he looked her straight in the eyes again , his stare was intense " since i woke up , you were the only thing i could think of . I'm still in love with you Selena !"

Before she had time to react , he hugged her . Her body stiffened , she was still taking in what happened . But once she was out of her shocked state , she hugged him back . She couldn't believe it , but it was obviously real .
She was simply happy . He was back. Justin Bieber was still alive and he was still hers .

All death wishes were now gone , she had something to live for again ! She had Justin . And she wasn't gonna let him go . No matter what .