Justin's Pack

Justin's Pack

" put your shirt back on " ordered Justin . Selena got up and walked to where she threw her shirt , pulling it on over her head .

" maybe we're just being paranoid ?" She said as the shirt dropped to place .

" no we're not , i can sense humans . We need to run . Wait for me here ."

Justin locked himself inside a closet , Selena stared at it's door wondering what He was doing in there .

Screams of pain started escaping the closet , like Justin's every bone was being broken .

Selena darted to the closet and in an attempt to yank the door open , she broke it right off it's screws !

Justin was on all four , grabbing his stomach with both hands , an expression of pure and utter agony on his face . She noticed that hair was slowly growing out of every part of his body . He was changing .

Minutes later , the screams died down and Justin was a huge , deadly werewolf .

He signaled Selena to climb on his back and he dashed out of the hideout and into the woods .

After hours of running , Justin finally stopped in front of a dark cave .

"What's this ?" Asked Selena , but

He didn't answer .

He ran inside , the cave got darker and darker the longer he ventured .

Then , when he judged it was safe , he let Selena down and turned back to his human form .

" oh " exclaimed Selena as she looked down at his naked body .

"Dammit !" He cursed " i forgot to bring extra clothes with me !"

"It's ok , i don't mind " she smirked evilly .

"I bet you don't " he muttered and they both laughed . " we need to walk now "

They walked a few extra miles until they arrived to a small opening , almost like a tiny room with human-sized shelves .

There , lay people and wolves .

" werewolves " whispered Justin to Selena .

" Yo JB ! Nice pants !" Mocked one of the younger werewolves there .

"Shut it Rex !" Yelled a man almost Justin's age .

He walked up to the distressed couple , introducing himself to Selena .

"Hello friend ! My name is Montgomery , i'm the leader of this pack " he kissed Selena's hand ." And you're world wide sensation , Miss Selena Marie Gomez . I hope our Justin hasn't been too rough with a delicate beauty like you ."

He smiled seductively and Selena looked at the ground embarrassed .

" no " she answered " Justin has been nothing but wonderful ."

" well i'm glad to hear that ! so Justin , there's some clothes for you in the bag over there , and when you're decent we'll talk about how we can help you ."

As Justin looked through the variety of clothes to pick out something that fit him , a teenage boy approached Selena .

" I'm Rex " he announced " you're pretty ."

"Thank you Rex" thanked Selena .

" PRERTY UGLY !" Finished Rex , totally getting Selena by surprise and running away before she could do anything about it .

Once she realized the situation she let out a little laugh , she actually kind of liked Rex .