The Plan

The Plan

Selena's POV

" i see you two are in a bit of a tough situation ." Commented Montgomery once Justin finished telling them our dilemma .

Everyone was sitting in a circle in the dark cave , all the pack . Me and Justin sat facing Montgomery .

" Monty may i speak ?" Asked a dark haired man who looked like he was 40 .

" yes Franklin what is it ?" Asked Montgomery .

" i don't feel comfortable helping a vampire . After all , we are enemies ."
Well that stung .

Justin took my hand and squeezed it , as if reassuring me that he wouldn't leave me no matter what .

" vampires are not our enemies , yes a group of them weren't very kind to us but we are all the victims of the same crime , we should stand together not against each other ."

" but isn't all this her fault ?"added Franklin and i felt my heart drop , because he was absolutely right .

"She had no idea what they were gonna do with that money , she's as much a victim as we are ." Defended Montgomery .

That shut Franklin up .

" at least she's not being a bitch about it ." Mumbled Rex under his breath .

" what was that ?" Asked Franklin giving Rex a murderous glare .

" nothing " answered Rex looking indifferent . I really like that boy .

" settle down you two " called Montgomery , i swear the guy's like a dad .
He had green eyes and dark brown hair , he looked so much like Rex , except Rex is blond . I have to ask them if their related some time .

" we need a plan " he stated calmly " we can't go into battle with the vampires , they're way too powerful and they out-number us , there's no way we can beat them . So what are we gonna do ?"

" well " i started " we could try killing them one by one ?"

"How will we manage that ?" Asked Rex .

"Well we could watch them , and then every time one of them is separated from the group , we kill them off . Just like animals do ."

" We're doing all this to protect you Selena ." Reminded Justin " so if we are gonna go along with your plan you can't be around when we attack ."

" no " interrupted Montgomery " we let the girl join in on the action . She's becoming more of a vampire everyday , she's starting to think like a hunter and she has powers ."

" what kind of powers ?" Asked Justin his eyes wide .

"Flying and temporary Mind control." I answered " but my powers don't work on werewolves ."

" Ogassa " called Montgomery " how much time does she have until her second transformation ?"

An old man , with white hair and a white beard walked towards me . He leaned down in front of me and stared intently into my eyes . I felt very uncomfortable but knew it wouldn't be wise to look away . I could feel Justin's eyes burning my skin . Once Ogassa pulled away i took a look at Justin . He seemed royally pissed off .

" wait a second " i interjected " what do you mean by second transformation ?"

" what you thought you'd be like that forever ? Pretty and perfect ? You watch too much twilight kid ." Answered Ogassa " the first transformation gives you your first form , the second one gives you your vampire form . After the second transformation , you'll be able to shift in forms ."

" what does the second form look like ?" I asked worriedly .

" none of us have seen it before , but we've heard the scientists in the CIA's underground labs talk about it . You'll be having yours tonight ." Explained Ogassa .

" will it hurt as much as the first one ?"

"Honey , the first one will seem like a walk in the park after this ." Answered a woman sitting next to Ogassa .

"And how do you know that ?"

" pure logic doll face , if the first one was that painful and only made you half a vampire , imagine what the complete transformation will feel like , the first one molded you into perfection , this one will mold you into a killing machine ."

She had a point .

" oh " i swallowed . I turned to Justin for comfort but he wasn't paying any attention to me at all . Instead he was ogling one of the girls in the circle . She had perfect straight blond hair , shiny blue eyes , pink lips and rosy cheeks . She was easily my esthetic superior . And Justin had his eye on her . I felt my heart shatter . He was the last person in the world that loved me . My family died in a car crash years ago , i killed Demi , and the vampires killed Joe and Franky . And all i had left was Justin . I love my fans but it's not the same . They don't know me enough to be my friends , sure they might know my entire back-story , and my favorite things and stuff but they don't know the most important things , like the way i feel when i look into Justin's eyes , the importance that Demi had in my life , and the pain of losing my parents . They don't know how to deal with me when i'm angry , not like Demi did , they don't know how to spawn butterflies in my stomach , not like Justin did . And now he wants someone else . When i need him the most , he's interested in that blonde . But i can't complain , i almost killed him , i can never make it up to him for that . So might as well take the pain and shut my mouth .

Shutting my mouth was the easy part , the hard part was keeping the tears in check . One slid down my cheek but Justin didn't notice .

" yo JB " yelled Rex punching Justin in the elbow " pay attention to your girlfriend will you ?"

"What ? " Justin turned to me , i refused to look up at him , to let him see me cry "Selena i'm sorry ." He apologized kissing my hand . I still felt awful .