Chapter 8 - Clace ❤️

Jonathan's PoV
Clary burst into my room and took one last glance down the corridor before quietly closing my bedroom door. I tried to ask her what she was doing but I got a shhhhhhh I asked her again and in reply I got a SHUT UP !
Clary's Pov
I finally made it to Jonathan's room I ran away from Jace I don't why but I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see him. I shut the door quietly and Jonathan was asking me what I was doing I felt bad because I told him to shut up but I was afraid of Jace coming to find me and ask what was wrong.
Jace's PoV
I went after Clary after about thirty seconds I didn't know what's wrong with her did she even like me ? Anyway I ran down the corridor but it was silent. Then I heard someone shouting shut up I followed the sound . I came to a holt outside Clary's brothers room I don't think the guy liked me much what did I do?!?! I proceeded with my plan and knocked on his door .
Clary's PoV
Just as I was about to relax there was a loud bang on the door before I got a chance to tell Jonathan to hide Me or cover for me he got up and opened the door. Standing there was a slighted flustered Jace his eyes slowly drifted to me ....
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Authors note
Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in forever this chapter was really short and it isn't great but thanks for reading it please comment, vote and follow and I know I say this all the time but please give me some things that you as readers would like to happen in the next chapter.
Thanks xx
Creamcoola606