Chapter 6 - Parabati ➰

Clary's pov
The New York Institute was so much bigger in real life than any of the pictures in my codex. The room jace had left me at was so old yet so beautiful. I decided I would go and see Jonathan before I unpacked because he didn't seem happy with Jace. As soon as I came out of my bedroom I walked into something ,oh I mean someone it was a girl. The girl introduced herself as Isabelle Lightwood she had the most beautiful black hair and she was so tall ,even taller than her brother Alec which could have been her twin since they looked so alike.
Clary's pov
I walked with Isabelle down the corridor and we talked and got to know each other a little bit then she paused and opened a set of doors at the end of the corridor I followed her into the room. The room was huge and it had lots of fighting gear I recognised it as the training room. I then saw the one and only Jace! Before jace even got to talk to me I muttered a quick "I need to go" to Isabelle and ran out of the training room.
Jace's pov
I saw clary for about half a second in the training room and then she said something to Izzy and then ran away! What did I do? Did I upset her!

Authors Note
Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in ages I have been so busy with exams! I know this chapter was really short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I hope I will be able to update this weekend again. please comment, vote and follow! I would love if you guys could give me some ideas and maybe something's that you would like to happen in the next chapter ,Thanks.
X Creamcoola606