Chapter 7- The Dream ✨

"The easiest lies to tell are the ones you want to be true." ~Holly Black
<><><><><><><><><>

Jonathan's pov

<><><><><><><>
I was in the woods the air was full of mist, I struggled to breathe. I saw Father talking to a man , a women? I wasn't sure I tried to get closer to hear what they were saying but as I got closer their voices were still a murmur, then I heard a scream ,a girl, a young girls scream .

<><><><><><><><><>
I woke up sweat pasted to my forehead I was in the New York Institute in my assigned room.I played back the recent events in my mind and I remembered I was angry at that boy Jace, who does he think he is? eyeing my sister like a piece of meat ,the worst part is Clary seemed to be intrigued by this boy.
I must have been upset and stressed and I must have fallen asleep on the bed in my room. I have had that same dream since Hodge Starkweather told me about my parents death I can't figure out what it's supposed to tell me ,is it a message? Was it something to do with the curse? Was it just my mind playing tricks on me?
A loud bang on my door startled me broke my thoughts it was Clary .

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Authors Note
Hi guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in ages this is a short chapter I realised I haven't mentioned Jonathan much in this fanfic so this short chapter hopefully intrigued you about his character .
Thankyou for reading please vote,follow and comment and please give me some ideas about what you as readers would like to happen. Thanks 😊
X Creamcoola606