Chapter 1 - The curse ⚡️

Chapter one

*******************************************

Two years later

Clary's pov

A lot had happened since mum and dad died. Jonathan and I had invited orphaned shadowhunters like us to stay at our family Morgenstern mansion. We had Maia Rosewood,Kenna Blackhood ,Simon Battlewood and Braxtan Goldhawk they had trained with Jonathan and I and as a result we were the best shadowhunters of our age.

Jonathan's pov

Everyday I would spend hours looking at the Morgenstern ring waiting for the M to glow red but nothing happens , I never told Clary about me researching the curse and finding out that only the males of the family were cursed in fact Clary doesn't even know about a curse she just thinks it is our job to finish what mother and father would have,if they didn't get killed by a GREATER DEMON. I would often forget about this and be grateful that I had made great friends with the orphaned shadowhunters in fact I even had a parabati now "Braxtan Goldhawk".

Clary's pov

I heard a loud bang on my door and then Maia shouting at me to come down for breakfast. I quickly showered and dressed I put on a red tank top and skinny black jeans,I quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara and ran down the stairs only to be hit with the amazing smell of....... BACON

AUTHORS NOTE

Hoped you liked it Sorry about it being so short read next time and find out when will the ring glow red ? What is the curse? what does clary know?

X Creamcoola606