Hard Decisions

Blue Flash's POV:

Storm and I stood our ground, ready to fight at any moment. When 2 out of the 4 killjoys got out of the car, I pointed my gun at them. Storm did the same.

"Why did you follow us? What do you want?" I asked

The red-haired killjoy stepped foward and spoke, "We come in peace. We aren't trying to hurt you or anything. You saved our asses back during the battle yesterday and we wanted to thank you."

"That doesn't really give you a reason to follow us around like lost puppies!" Storm said.

The red-head spoke again, "Well, you didn't let me finish talking. The main reason we followed you was to know if you would want to join us. It seems like you two would fit in well, and we were looking for new recruits anyways."

I glanced at Storm and she shruged. I said, "How would we know to trust you? For all we know, you could be a bunch of betrayers." I choked out the last part.

The short one stepped foward and said, "Why would we follow you all this way if all we wanted to do was betray you?"

I sighed and lowered my gun. "We will think about your offer, but remember, that doesn't mean its official. Meet back here at this spot bright and early tomorrow morning and if we aren't here, I dont expect to ever see you again."  And with that, Storm and I walked back to our motorcycles and drove back to our hideout.

I had a feeling we should go with them, but I still had that part of me that didn't fully trust them.