Uncovered

Blue Flash's (Electric Insanity) POV:

I was driving my motorcycle through the Zones when I saw the sign for Zone 6. Memories flodded through my mind of when I was with Party, Kobra, Ghoul, Jet, and Storm.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a group of dracs approached. As I got closer I saw them. All of the killjoys I used to be with before they all betrayed me. I decided to fight anyways, trying to stay as far away from them as I could.

As the fight went on, I was driven to the middle of the group. We were all surrounded.

Korse walked into the middle of the circle and sneered, "Well, well, well, look who we have here! All of the little killjoys reunited again."

The other killjoys had no clue who I was, and I wanted to keep it that way. I looked up at Korse and gave him the worst look you could ever imagine, and he walked over to me.

"Tough guy, aren't ya? Or tough gal should say. Let's see what's under that hood of yours!" He said as he ripped my hood down off my head.

I stared at him in horror and shot him in the chest, watching him fall to the ground. I looked around and saw the other 5 killjoys glaring at me.

I stuttered, "I-I can explain..." before a drac shot me in the stomach.

I fell down onto the sand and saw the killjoys run over to me.

Party had a pained look on his face as he said, "How could you do this to us..."

Jet was frantically trying to stop the bleeding from the bullet hole in my stomach.

I saw a tear run down Storm's face and I said, "I-Im sorry..." as I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes, I was in an oddly familiar room. It looked like a room in the diner, but I still wasn't exactly sure where I was. I saw the door slowly creep open and expected one of the killjoys to come in, but boy was I wrong. It was the first group of killjoys that betrayed Storm and I back when we were first becoming killjoys. Korse followed after them. I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. Korse pointed his gun at me and shot me right in the stomach.

I woke up with a start, gasping as the pain in my stomach worsened. Jet was by my side when I looked over and he looked back up at me, a sad smile on his face.

"Why did you leave us, Blue? Party hates you for it..." he said.

I frowned and quietly said, "I'll explain stuff later when all of the killjoys are together, but I need to go talk to Party..."

I started to get up but Jet pushed me back down again. "Blue you can't get up. You literally have a hole in your stomach."

"Can you get Party for me please?" I said. He nodded and walked off.

A few seconds later Party walked in the room with his head down. I gave him a sad smile and he gave me a menacing glare that cought me off guard.

He came over to me and said, "Why did you leave us, Blue? You don't even know how horrible it was thinking I would never see you again." His voice was shaking and I could tell he was on the verge of tears.

Hearing his voice shake like that brought tears to my eyes also, and I said, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, but imagine waking up after a battle not knowing where the hell you are, and seeing that you're wounded and all alone in the desert! That's how I felt Party." My voice rose as I spoke.

He yelled, "That doesn't answer my question, Blue! Why did you leave us?!"

I let loose. I yelled back at him, "Because I felt betrayed, alright? Betrayed because my friends and family left me alone in the fucking desert to fend for myself after the biggest battle of my life!" I instantly took back what I said when I saw Party tear up again.

His voice was shaking again as he said, "We had no choice but to leave. There were too many dracs and if we stayed we would have all been ghosted..."

I inturrupted him and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!"

He put his head down and said, "Blue, I don't think this relationship will work out anymore between us..."

Tears started streaming down my face, "Party, I didn't mean it like that, please, I'm sorry! Don't go..." I was full on sobbing now.

He walked over to the door and said, "We can talk this out later, but we should take a break for now..."

I screamed, "Party don't go!" As he walked out the door and left me. All alone in my room.

Since I was crying so much, I began coughing up blood and found it hard to breathe. I tried to call for help, but I couldn't talk. I heard the door open and Kobra and Storm walked in. I heard Storm yell for Jet and I blacked out.

-TIMESKIP-

When I woke up again all of the killjoys but Party were in the room. They were all looking at me.

Storm spoke up, "Can you please tell us why you left us?" They all nodded so I sighed and told them.

I told them how I woke up alone and wounded in the middle of the desert. How the feeling of betrayl came over me and nearly drove me insane. When I had finished my story, Ghoul came over and hugged me.

He whispered in my ear, "We will never betray you, ever. And we are so very sorry that we would ever make you feel like that."

At that moment I felt at home more than I had ever before.

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating this story or any of my other stories in a while. I kinda lost inspiration for them. I will probably only do one more chapter after this one to end off this story. Thanks for all the support!

-Blue