Tragedy

Blue Flash's POV:

Our laughter was shortly inturrupted when we head our radio fizzing out. We ran inside and listened for the incoming announcement.

"Dracs heading for the Zones. Keep watch killjoys." Dr. D's staticy voice filled the room.

We all ran to get our things and headed to battle.

-TIMESKIP-

We sped down the dark road and made our way to where the dracs were. When we got there we hopped out of the car and charged into battle.

Everyone went into groups. Storm and Kobra, Jet and Ghoul, and Party and I. Party and I went back to back and shot at the dracs surrounding us. We took them down easily but could see even more coming in the distsnce. Sooner or later, I lost sight of Party and we got split up. I shot at all the dracs surrounding me until I saw Korse approach the circle. I was frozen in place.

He held a gun to my head and grabbed my hair. The dracs stopped shooting and everyone froze. I saw the killjoys looking around to find out what was happening. Korse was about to shoot his gun when I screamed as loud as I could.

Party Poison's POV:

I heard a loud scream. Blue! I ran over to where the sound came from and saw Korse holding her by the hair with a gun up to her head.

We started running to her but stopped when Korse yelled, "One step closer and the girl gets it!"

I was frozen in place. Blue had a look of true horror on her face and tears were forming in her eyes. She mouthed I love you to me and tears flooded down her face. Now it was my turn to get teary-eyed.

Korse spoke again, "Now that I have you all trapped, we will resume the battle." He let out a laugh filled with insanity and the dracs started up again. They formed a circle around us.

I heard a gunshot and looked up to see Blue on the ground.

I screamed, "No!" And ran over to her, tears rolling down my face. Blue was gone. Dead. I would never get to see her again.

I crouched near her, until I heard Ghoul yell, "We need to get out of here! There are too many dracs for us to handle!"

I yelled "What about Blue! She's gone!"

Ghoul said, "As much as we all want to stay and fight, we need to leave. Now!"

More tears rolled down my face  as I glanced back at Blue one last time before fleeing from the battlefield.