Going Undercover

Blue Flash's POV:

I woke up with a start. I gasped and looked around, not knowing where I was.

Am I dead?

Then I remembered. During the battle Korse must've used stun on his gun instead of the regular setting.

I can't let the others find out that I'm still alive... I thought to myself.

So thats what happened. I decided to go "undercover" and change my name to Electric Insanity.

I zipped up my leather jacket, hiding my bright blue shirt underneath. I also put my hood over my head to hide my electric blue hair.

Apparently they left my motorcycle behind so I hopped on it and set off.

I headed for the gas station that was near the diner. Right as I walked inside I saw Ghoul. I pulled my hood up more so that it covered part of my face and quickly grabbed the things I needed.

Fun Ghoul's POV:

When I was sitting in the gas station, a killjoy I've never seen before walked in. I didn't get a good look at her face because she pulled her hood down before I could see. The way she walked reminded me of Blue, but that's impossible. Blue was gone and we all needed to get over that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I saw a few strands of electric blue hair fall down her face. That's impossible! No other killjoy in the Zones had hair as bright as Blue's. She quickly brushed it away and hurried out of the store like nothing happened.

I have to tell the others about this!