Keep Running

Blue Flash's POV:

We quickly arrived at the diner. The red-head said, "We should introduce ourselves. I'm Party Poison, that's Fun Ghoul, That's Jet Star, and that's Kobra Kid." He pointed to all the killjoys as he said their names.

Just as we were about to get settled in, Dr. D came over the radio.

"Dracs in Zone 6, killjoys. Korse might also be there, so be extra careful. It seems like alot this time."

As we headed to the door, I whispered to Storm, "Now, this is when we see if we can really trust them." She nodded and when we walked outside we instantly saw the dracs.  They were heading straight for the diner! We all grabbed our guns and stood in a row in front of the diner.

Party yelled, "Killjoys, go!" And we dramatically charged into battle.

I shot a few dracs on the spot but they just kept coming. It seemed like we were outnumbered for hours, but we finally took most of them down. Ghoul and I were fighting side by side and didn't notice the dracs coming up behind us.

Storm yelled, "Blue! Ghoul! Behind you guys!" But it was too late.

The dracs firmly grabbed us and started dragging Ghoul and I away. I kicked and screamed but they didn't let go, and no other killjoys came to help us.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Korse. That bitch.

I screamed, "Storm! Party! Jet! Kobra! Help us!" But it seemed like they didn't even hear my desperate crys for help.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I kept fighting against the drac that was dragging me along. He shot my leg and I screamed out in agony.

Finally the dracs stood us up and hancuffed us. My leg twisted painfully and I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming again. The dracs threw Ghoul and I into the back of a van and drove away.

Party Poison's POV:

This couldn't be happening. We had to get them both back sooner or later. I couldn't afford to loose both of them.

Especially Blue. A voice inside my head said.

Wait what?! Shut up brain you aren't part of this.

I finally spoke up and said, "Alright everyone get in the car. Even you, Storm." I said pointing to her. "It would be easier if we just took the car instead of that plus a motorcycle." She nodded and we all piled in.

I drove, Kobra sat in the passenger seat, and Jet and Storm went in the back. I started driving towards BLI Headquarters.

When we got there, I said, "Alright guys, one way in, one way out. Lets do this!" I busted down the door and faced the dracs inside.