Chapter 3 ~ Team 7

*Mari's POV*

I wake up and sit up looking around, but I wince at some pain in my leg and shoulder. I look and see bandages. Then Sasuke walks in. "Oh your awake..." "Where am I...?" I ask looking around still. "Your at my house..." He says like it's the most obvious thing right now. I sigh and my ears keep twitching, my tail wags behind my back. "Uh... Are those real...?" He asks pointing towards my ears and tail. "Yeah, why would't they be?" "Oh well, I've never seen anyone with ears and a tail..." I nod and get up. "Well, thanks for your help. You wouldn't be bad to have on a team, not because of your grades, I mean because you actually can be kind if you wanted to." I smile at him then walk past him, as I pass him, I hear him 'Hn' and I chuckle as I walk out.

The next day, I walk into class and sit down next to Naruto, that means I am in between him and Sasuke. Oh god... Sakura and Ino barge in the room and start fighting about who was first then they noticed me. "Hey! Get away from Sasuke! Since you don't like him, let me have your seat!" Ino said. I kept my head down and pulled out a book getting ready for when Naruto and Sasuke would kiss. Naruto crouches in front of Sasuke, and right as the guy stands up and pushes Naruto, I put the book between their faces so they don't kiss each other. I hold the book up. "Hey fangirls! Who wants a book that was kissed by Sasuke!?" I yell and toss the book over the girls and they all start fighting over it. I can't hold back my laughter anymore, I burst out laughing. "Hey, Mari-chan, thanks for that. I didn't kiss Sasuke, thank god." Naruto thanks me. I smile and nod to him. Someone pokes my shoulder and I look over to see Sasuke. "Yes?" "Hn... Thanks..." He says looking away. I smile, then look away.  Iruka walks in and see my bandage on my leg and gets a look of pity in his eyes. I hate that look... They all look at me like that, or with hate in their eyes...  I clench my fists and my hair makes a shadow over my eyes as my ears go flat.

*In the Hokage's office 3rd POV*

"So that's the last member of the Rosuto Clan?" Kurenai asks. "Yes, that is her, Kakashi said he found her in the forest right outside the village with cuts, bruises, and a minor fracture in her left leg." The Hokage informs all the Jounin. They all nod and then notice Mari waving to them. "Can she see us?!" "How does she know???" They all ask questions and stare at the girl.

*Mari's POV*

I wave to where I think the Hokage and Jounin are watching us. "Mari! Pay attention!" "Sorry        Iruka-sensei! I was just waving to the Hokage." Everyone stared at me with doubt. "Mari, what are you talking about?" He's acting clueless... "Well, the Hokage and Jounin are watching us through the Hokage's orb thing." Everyone in the room sat up straighter and composed themselves a bit more. I sigh and lean on my elbow. "Well then, I'll explain who's on each team now..." I zoned out waiting for team seven. "Team seven," I started listening again. "Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto fist pumps into the air, and Sakura looks like she just died. "Sasuke Uchiha," Their actions switched and everyone sweat-dropped. "and Mari Rosuto." I smiled. Good I'm on the main team. Iruka dismissed everyone for lunch but I just stayed in the room waiting since I didn't want to eat. It was just Sasuke and myself left. "So..." I tried to start a conversation. "Hn...?" That was all he said before we were tied up. "Naruto?! You got me to you idiot!" "Oh, sorry Mari-chan!" I sweat-dropped. "Well just untie me!" "Uh, sorry! No time!" Then he ran out. I started having memories of when I was tortured and tied up. I started breathing heavily and shivering as a cold sweat went down my back. "Hey, what is it?" I heard Sasuke. "P-Please... S-S-Stop... No more." I stuttered out.

*Sasuke's POV*

"P-Please... S-S-Stop... No more." I heard Mari stutter out. What is she talking about...? Whatever, I guess I could find out if that tail is real now... "Hey Mari, I'm gonna try and untie you, hold still ok?" I heard her really quiet now. "Y-Yeah..." She held still and I acted like I was going to untie her, but I'm going to see if that tail is real. I slightly grasped her tail and held it. She yipped and pulled her tail away. "I-I-I thought y-you were going to untie m-me..." She said, I could tell she was embarrassed. I smirked.

*Mari's POV*

I could practically feel him smirking... "W-Whatever, just untie me!" I yelled at him, in a few minutes, we were both untied. I sighed and sat back down. "We should just wait for Ka- I mean Sensei to show..." I covered my mistake quickly. "Hn." He said and sat back down. A half hour later Sakura and Naruto showed up. "Hey Mari-chan" Naruto greeted me, I waved. "H-Hey Sasuke-kun..." Sakura blushed. I smirked "Hn." I elbowed him. "Come on, she likes you for who you are, not like the other fangirls, actually say hello." He grunted. "Hello... Sakura." He said and Sakura blushed and fell to the floor, I appeared behind her and caught her. "Okay guys, I need to tell you all something." They all looked up and Sakura sat down, and so did Naruto. "Okay guys, you might not want to do this but, our new sensei is probably going to test us since they have to send people back to the academy. If he or she has a test where we have to take something from them, we should work together, not split up and work alone. I know that you Naruto, want to become Hokage and need to prove yourself, but you need to also learn how to work as a team. Sakura, you are still to obsessed with Sasuke, but you need to learn to help other people besides him. Lastly, Sasuke, you think your so much better than other people that you don't need them and they'd slow you down. Am I right?" They all looked down realizing I hit it right on the mark. I smiled at them. "Well, we should come up with a plan before they get here." We all talked for a while and then Kakashi walked in. "Hello Sensei." We all greeted. Kakashi looked a bit surprised.

*Kakashi's POV*

I actually got  there early than expected and heard Mari's speech about everyone. How does she know that? She definitely hit the mark though, she seems to be smarter than she looks.