A/N

Hi lovelies, how are you doing? I hope you're all doing well, but if you're not don't fret too much, things will look up soon.

I know, you all thought this was an update, which I most definitely owe you. I've been leaving messages as to why I haven't updated on my profile, but one of my clever readers made me realize that many of you don't look there anyway. I personally despise author's notes because they can be disappointing when you think you've finally gotten an update, but I'm so sorry I haven't updated.

Let's cut to the chase, here is why I haven't been updating.

I've had to keep my grades up for my previous school year as I was just getting into the groove of things being a freshman. Freshwoman? Freshgirl? Freshman is a nettlesome term. Fun fact! Exams are a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I needed to put school and homework first which wasn't too tough, but didn't give me as much time as I wanted to update this fic for you all. Although I did update my one shot booklet a few times so the wait for this fic to update wasn't too agonizing. 

This summer break I've just wanted to relax and let myself rest after all the tedious studying. I also had went on vacation which meant I couldn't work on really anything for a week.  Another school year is soon to start, which means I won't have much time to update again and I'm going to be quite busy, but that doesn't mean I can't try when I have some time to. I find that during the school year I'm a lot more inspired to write more for some strange reason.      

I've also had the worst writer's block, and no exciting inspiration for this fanfiction. I feel like the way I've written chapter nine so far isn't the way it should be. You guys deserve the best in content and I've just been out of ideas so I don't want to update with something short, and shitty. I know where I want this story to go but I have no idea how to get it to where I want it to go in an interesting, exciting way. Do any of you have any ideas or inspiration I could use for the next chapter? If you do you could comment something, or message me. I'd appreciate it and I could look into it, if I were to use an idea I'd most definitely credit you. I just want to make sure you enjoy this story, and it's really difficult trying to do that right now. 

I also just haven't been such a obsessed Scomiche shipper lately. Probably because I obsessed quite a lot this past year. 

I'm also very sorry I haven't been able to fulfill any one shot requests lately, I reaaaaally need to step up my game after relaxing this summer but again after working for a long period of time I just haven't been wanting to do much; even though I adore writing very quite a lot, especially for all of you. At the moment though, requests are closed for my one shots. I really can't ever guarantee as to when I'll update which book, and when. 

Exciting news though! I have been into some other ships lately though, and once I get an update out for this fic I may put out some new TRONNOR, and PHAN content (most likely just one shots) eventually. Who knows? No promises though, so please don't get your hopes up.

I do read your comments and respond to as many as Wattpad lets me and I love all of them. You're all so sweet, and never fail to make me laugh or smile. Thank you so much for the support this past year and a half. I've never in my wildest dreams expected the amount of reads this story has, and the amount of support you all give me. 

I love you all tons, and I hope that maybe I can get some inspiration from some of you or somehow come up with it myself so I can put out the update, and new content you've all waited for. 

This was a long author's note and it was all over the place, but I owed it to you all. Have a lovely day, and I hope to speak to you all soon.