2 - Santa Monica Pier

Mitch's point of view

I walked into the apartment feeling, content. I placed my Oxfords beside our rug, and walked into the living room. There, Scott sat in the living room with his outerwear still on, watching spongebob on his laptop while grinning happily.

"SPONGEBOB!" I squealed and ran to the couch.

"Hey Scottiish." 

"Hey, what took so long?" Scott asked.

"We were just chilling in his car." I lied.

Scott huffed, clicked pause on his keypad, and turned himself towards me.

"Why are you lying to me? Did you two.." He trailed off.

"I do have some morals." I glared at him playfully. "And, I don't know.. We just had a moment.. I feel shy and awkward."

"Wow, what a lovebird you are." 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Tell me?" He asked. 

I didn't hesitate a second time to tell him everything.

"-So, The Notebook?" Scott asked once I told him. 

"Mhm, with the traffic lights and all." I nodded my head.

"I think he digs you too."

"You think so? What makes you say that?" I questioned.

"Haven't you seen the way he looks at you? He clearly likes you, he blushes like every moment of his life when he talks to you. I may not know him as well as you do, but I'm like 99.9% sure he wants a slice of you." He laughed.

"Aww, that's.. Cute?" I grinned widely. Scott nodded his head in approval and giggled.

"I'm tired, I think I'm going to sleep. Breakfast tomorrow?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Yup!" Scott confirmed.

"Night Scottland." I called.

"Night Mitchie." I heard as I walked to my room. I immediately put on my pyjamas, and went to sleep.

-

I woke up to the smell of coffee, and grinned. Coffee is another one of my many obsessions. I quickly changed into a red and green cashmere sweater, and black jeans. I opened my door and walked into the kitchen to see Scott dancing to whatever song that blared through his headphones as he washed the dishes, in only his Spongebob boxers.

I crossed my arms and shook my head as I laughed. I waited until he wasn't able to see me out of the corner of his eye, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"JESUS!" Scott screamed as he pretty much just startled himself.

"I smelt coffee?" 

"You almost just gave me a heart attack? It's over there, you dick."

"Hmm, thank you." 

I poured the coffee into the cookie monster cup, (Scott's got the Elmo one right now) and put three sugar cubes and two tablespoons of milk.

I sat down at the table, and waited a minute for the coffee to cool down. Scott didn't stop jamming out though.

"BABY IT'S YOUUUUU, YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE! YOU'RE THE ONE I-" Scott sang loudly.

"NEED! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I SEEEEE! BABY BABY IT'S YOU!" I sang a few octaves higher so we could harmonize.

We continued the song until Scott had finished the dishes. I offered to help, but he denied it. A few minutes after, Scott sat at the table and stirred his coffee.