☥Chapter Three☥

Girl, don't you know you're so beautiful. I wanna give all my love to you, girl. Not just a night, but the rest of your life. I wanna be always here, by your side -Musiq Soulchild, SoBeautiful

-The rest of the family in the MM
-If any typos, I'm sorry

Jymil,

My phone started ringing, and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Aye, we need you down here"

"Fuck you want me down there for?" I raised my eyebrow "Romell, I know damn well this ain't no family meeting"

"It is"

"Tell Grandpa I said no and that he can suck my dick"

"You on speaker.." He chuckled

"Oh shit" I mumbled, about to hang up the phone

"Nah, don't hang up. Fuck you say?" Grandpa yelled

"Kendrick, stop gettin' mean. He was just joking"

"Thank you, Grammy" I smiled

"Why? Why he gotta be like his dad? This some shit"

"Don't pick on him. Stop actin' foolish" Grandma told him

"Why all the niggas gotta be pussies in this family? Like, where they get that from? Nelson, did they get it from you?!"

"Nope!"

"Exactly! So I'm confused as fuck"

"Can I hang up now?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. But just be down here at 5, it's Sunday"

"Oh, I forgot," I groaned, hopping on the counter, swinging my legs a bit "Can I bring someone?"

"Is it that Genesis girl? I don't like her- nobody did" Romell spoke "She still ain't give me my lotion back, I need that"

"Okay, no, it's not her. It's someone else" I grinned to myself

"Is she shy?" Grandma questioned

"Yes ma'am"

"FINALLY!" Grandpa yelled

"Bye, man" I laughed

"Bye ugly" Grandpa hung up

Putting my phone on the marble surface, I rubbed the side of my face. Everything they said was true- I dated the wrong ones. They would use me all the time after the 4th day, and I would drop them. It was a repeated cycle and I stopped dating for a while. Almost a year to be exact, and to be honest, it's kind of lonely.

If you didn't notice by now, I catch feelings a little bit too quick. I don't know why, but I just do and I hated it. I'm an affectionate person and girls take that for granted.

Running my hands over my face, I got down from the counter. I jogged up the stairs and I heard the shower running. Bottles fell and I heard a thump. I quickly opened up the door.

My eyes stared at her naked body, gazing at everything.

"Oh my God!" Mysterious yelled, grabbing the towel from the railing, covering herself

I cursed myself out for staring at her for so long, going over to help. I took one of her hands into mine, helping her up so that she can stand on her feet. She stumbled a bit, her body pressing against me. Pursing my lips, they formed into a grin, as I held her waist.

"Sorry" She mumbled

"You're fine" I licked my lips a little, feeling her body fidget instantly "You alright?"