☥Chapter Nine☥

Slid in that thang, real deep game. Bust it so good, girl what's my name? Hit it from the back, headboard swag. When I talk shit, shorty answer right back -Jonn Hart, Who Booty

Jymil,

"But I fucking hate you for always leaving me hanging" She scoffed, removing my arms from around her body

I raised my eyebrow, pretending to act clueless, "What you talkin' about?"

"You know..." She started biting on her thumb nail

"I don't" I pursed my lips, tugging the hem of her sweatpants "Can you explain it for me, baby?"

"No"

"Why not?" I grinned, getting up to close and lock the bedroom door

I went back to sit on the edge of the bed.

"C'mere, wit' your stubborn ass. C'mon" I patted my lap

She walked over to my side of the bed, her arms crossed over her chest. My hands ran up her shirt, playing with her nipples- lifting the shirt above her head. Letting my fingers run down the sides of her figure, her skin gained goosebumps. She tucked in her lips, my hands tugging at the hem of her sweatpants. I pulled them down to her ankles, telling her to step out of them.

I bit my bottom lip at the sight of her not wearing any underwear, putting my hands in between her warm thighs. My right hand cupped her, patting her clit, a moan slipped from her mouth. Grabbing her by her waist, I pulled her on top of me.

She sat in between my legs, laying her back against my stomach, "Be as quiet as you can, you understand?" I said, she nodded. I cupped her breasts, squeezing her nipples, "I said, do you understand?"

"Yes" She whimpered. I grabbed both of her legs, spreading them apart, putting them over mine

Kissing her neck, my right hand trickled down her inner thigh to her core- she was already damp, my finger slightly rubbing her clit. She moaned softly, my tongue swirling on her skin, sliding my two fingers in her wet pussy. Her walls tightened around my middle and index finger as they thrusted- my teeth biting and sucking on her sweet skin.

Her hips buckled, her hands grabbing onto my legs as I pumped my fingers a bit faster. My free hand ran over her chest, holding her close to me, "Calm down, mami"

I watched as her juices seeped in between my fingers and on my hand. Her chest moved up and down as she tried to be as quiet as possible. Her whimpers started to get louder, a huge, long moan leaving her lips.

I smacked her pussy, causing her to cum, "What I say?"

"I-I'm sorry-"

I turned her around, pulling her legs up to my shoulders. Gripping her hips, I brought her body up, her damp area in front of my face. My lips pressed against her pussy, wasting no time in eating her out. Her moans turned into little pleasurable screams as she gripped the covers.

Sucking on her sensitive spot, she grinded on my face, my tongue thrusting into her entrance.

"Jymil-"

"Be quiet" I demanded

~~

Throwing the condom away, I stared down at her. Tears ran down her face as she rolled over, falling on the ground.

I laughed, "Are you okay?"

"No" She sniffed, crawling to the desk

Walking towards her as I pulled my basketball shorts up on my waist, I picked her up. I kissed all over her face, spinning her around as our bodies were pressed together. Her legs wrapped around my torso, her arms draped over my shoulders- I sat on the edge of the bed.