☥Chapter Six☥

Got me feenin' like Jodeci, girl I can't leave you alone -Usher, Lovers and Friends

-Jymil's and Mysterious' smile in the MM

-Sorry for any typos, but this is going to be the last chapter for a few days... Enjoy!

Jymil,

I wrapped her arms around my neck, picking her up by her thighs. Our lips stayed together as I went up the steps. Her fingers played with my curls in my hair, my hands grasping her ass.

Once we got in my bedroom, I threw her on the bed. I climbed on top of her, lifting her head up- I turned it to the side. My lips tackled underneath her jaw, instantly knowing it was her sweet spot. I allowed my tongue to swirl on her skin, unbuttoning her jeans. She kicked them off, and I took my sweatpants off as well. Taking my shirt from my body, I took it off from above my head, tossing it on the floor.

I flipped us over, her knees on both sides of me as they were on the bed. I smiled, sliding my fingers through hers- our palms pressing against one another's. Her lips formed into a wide grin, her face inching to mine as she pecked my cheek. My face grew hot, already knowing I was blushing like hell.

We stared at each other, saying nothing at all. I liked it- just being in this position, being with her, touching her- I'm literally falling for this girl. My heart pounded against my chest, my stomach fluttering at the same time. This feeling is unbearable, and I'm loving every second of it.

Never have I ever felt this way before, I don't know where it's coming from. I just met Mysterious, it's weird- but for some reason, I didn't care.

I smiled, showing my teeth. She bit her bottom lip, her cheeks changing color once more. I was taken by surprise as she made us switch positions, pulling my body towards her. I chuckled, my hands running up her t-shirt.

Her stomach started to gain goosebumps, my fingers brushing and teasing her skin. They went underneath her bra, lightly playing with her erect nipples. I licked my lips, watching her facial expression go from one to another- she let out a whimper.

She pushed me off, getting on top of me. I brought her legs closer to my face, putting them over my shoulders. Snatching her panties off, I grabbed her thighs, trailing kissing up to her hot core. I can already tell she's all hot and bothered, just by the way she was creaming- her juices seeping their way down.

I used the tip of my tongue, licking the slit of her pussy. Her entire body fidgeted, my tongue entering inside of her. I thrusted it inside at a slow pace, one of my index fingers teasing her sensitive pearl.

My member was fully erected, and I wanted sex so badly, but I didn't need it.

"Jymil," Mysterious moaned, I used one of my free hands to bring her up

She placed her hands on the wall, my mouth devouring her sweetness. Adjusting her body, I laid my back against the pillows as I ate her out without any breaks- her moans turning into pleasuring loud screams.

Pushing my tongue a bit deeper inside her entrance, I took it out, sucking on her clit. Making a pop sound, her nails clawed on the wall- I slapped her ass, caressing it, then smacking it harder, causing her to squeal.

Her cum flowed out, a rich type of cream color. My eyes gleamed, getting a good taste of it- when I did, I couldn't help but continue to eat her out once again. She grinded on my face, and tried to depart herself from my pussy eating lips.

"Get that ass back here," I growled, gripping her thighs "You're not running away from me"

"I'm sorry" She whined, as I slid in two fingers