☥Chapter Four☥

Anytime you need a kiss, I'll have one waiting for you -Unknown

-Mysterious in the MM

-If any typos, my bad hehe

Jymil,

We was sitting at the dinner table, everyone just talking and asking random questions- cracking jokes on some. I smiled to myself, drinking some of this wine that I find weird- it tasted good though. I took a peek at the bottle, seeing that it was Alize Red Passion.

Glancing at Mysterious, she was picking with her food. I honestly just wanted her to eat something, because the last time she actually ate was last night. It's almost 8 right now. Her starving herself is something I'm not going to deal with- it's not even healthy.

I touched her arm, putting my lips near her ear, "One bite? For me, please?"

She cleared her throat, still messing with her green beans. Seeing her bite her bottom lip, she ate some, causing me to grin.

"Thank you" I chuckled lightly, kissing her cheek

"How did you guys meet?" Aunt Zahlani asked

"Mm," I took a glimpse at Mysterious, but she quickly shook her head- I made up a little lie "The park"

"Ooh, okay. How old are you, sweetie?" Auntie asked once again

"18" Mysterious mumbled, ripping apart her bread, slowly eating some

"Do you go to school?"

"Um, no" She scratched the side of her face

"There's no need to be embarrassed, babygirl" Grandpa Nel patted her back

"You're pretty, Misty" Niomi perked up

"Fine as hell too" Christopher said, I clenched my jaw

"Christopher!" Everyone shouted except Mysterious and I. Uncle Hanson slapped his head "Lil nigga, no"

"But Pops-"

"I mean, I do agree. She is sexy" Romell stuttered, I tapped my fork on the table

"The hell?" Aunt Courtney looked at Uncle Harper and then him "Did my son just-"

"Sorry, Ma" He coughed

I just sat there, eating my food. I don't know why I started feeling some type of way about them saying that- it's true. Mysterious is beautiful, fine as hell at that. She's innocent, timid, and on the plus size side- I love it. My face grew hot just by thinking about her at this moment.

"Do you live with your parents or on your own?" Mom asked

I frowned, watching Mysterious' face fall immediately. She wiped her hands on her jeans, tucking in her lips as she got up the table.

"Wh-What did I say?" Mom inquired, slightly pouting as she got up as well

"I don't know..." I spoke, "But I'll go talk to her"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, following Mysterious as she left out the house. Walking out to the front porch, I sighed looking around. Jogging down the steps, I checked in the car and went to check the backyard.

"Fuck" I rubbed my hands over my face, "Where did she go?" I mumbled to myself

Shoving my hands on my pockets, I walked down the sidewalk. The wind started to blow in the cold air, and I came out here without a jacket. I was only focussed on trying to find Mysterious that I forgot about getting something I needed when I come outside.