☥Chapter Thirteen☥

And any dude with you, he better be a kin of you now. And I ain't jealous it's the principle now, I'm so into you - Fabolous ft. Tamia ♦️

The people you miss in the MM ♦️

A week later...

Jymil

"What you do to your face?" Grandpa Kendrick asked me

I kissed my teeth, "I shaved"

"Hairy ass" He took a drink out his mug, "Just like your momma"

"I'ma tell her you said that"

He frowned and got up from the couch, "You really are a pussy nigga, nigga"

I scowled. I completely forgot the reason why I came here- but remembered when my little sister came down the steps. She needed a ride to school, so I decided to take her and head on to work afterwards.

I dropped Mysterious off at my parents house for her to stay with my mom for the day. Not to be babysat, but just for her to have company and get to know the know family better.

And she's pregnant...

I worry.

Feeling a slap go across the back of my head, I had a spasm reflex and knocked the mug out my grandpa's hand. My mouth dropped open at the huge coffee stain in the cream colored couch.

"Ooh, Jymil" My sister Niomi gasped

"I'm telling" Grandpa mocked, "Aye, Bakari!"

"Wait, I didn't do anything" I groaned, "It's your damn coffee not mine. You caused it by hitting me-"

"Bitch, this ain't not cause and effect. This isn't English class"

"Yes babe? I heard you call my name"

Grandma walked into the living room adjusting her rollers under her bonnet. I buried my face into my hands in fear. She just woke up and I don't have time for a beating at 7 in the morning.

Hearing grandpa laugh and Niomi snicker, I ran my palms down my cheeks.

"Look at what Jymil did" Niomi said with a grin

I glared at her, "Do you want a ride to school or not?"

"Yes-"

"Then shut your waffle looking self up"

She muttered under her breath, "Sorry"

"What he do now?" Grandma stepped over to see the couch

Grabbing Niomi's wrist, the both of us rushed towards the door to get outside. I heard grandma scream and yell about how she got the couch yesterday afternoon.

We got inside the car and I locked the doors. Hearing a knock on my window, I looked over and smiled and rolled it down.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Did you or did you not ruin my couch?"

I twisted my lips and glared at grandpa in the house, "Nah, I didn't"