Chapter 1

Frank never wanted to be a teacher, I mean, who wants to deal with bratty little rich kids and their made up fake drama? But, here he is, on September 8th 2011,with snot nosed 16,17 and 18 year olds filing into Frank's classroom.

New year, new brats. Frank thought to himself

The small 5'6 man began writing his name on the board, turning around to face the new grumpy expressions on the tired kids faces.

"Good morning everyone, glad to see you're all in a good mood!" The class groaned and Frank giggled, "As you guys know, or just have read, I'm Mr. Iero."

The class groaned a "Good morning Mr. Ier..." Slowly trailing off.

Frank began the attendance, until he got to the last name, "Gerard Way?" He searched the classroom and was about to mark an a on his name when a female figure appeared in the doorway.

"I'm here! I'm here, I swear!" The person panted from the doorway. Frank looked up from his attendance folder to see a small boy wearing a pastel pink skirt and a plain white shirt. He began to study the person's face, who he assumed was Gerard, had very soft features with bright red shoulder length hair.

"Mr. Way," Frank sighed, trying to hide the fact he was staring at the beautiful boy and a large bulge began to form in his jeans. "You're very late," Frank got up and handed him a pink detention slip.
"I'll see you in detention."

Gerard sighed "alright.." The class laughed at Gerard, and a boy slapped  his books down when Mr. Iero turned his back to write something. Gerard bent down to pick up the books, just as Frank decided it was a good idea to turn around at that moment. Frank got a face full of hot pink silk panties and a very nice ass. Franks face went red and the semi he had going on went right to a full erection.

"Mr. Way, to your seat please." Frank started coughing violently, sitting behind his desk to hide his hard and soon to be leaking erection.

Gerard stood up fast, a bright pink tint now shadowing his face. He looked around the classroom for an empty seat, finding the last open one, the very middle desk in the front row, right in front of Frank's desk.

Frank groaned and hit his head on the desk. This is going to be a long semester.

______________
I am so sorry it's gonna get so much smuttier FUCK