Chapter 4

Two weeks went by and Gerard was checking up on Frank to see if he had a good reason yet. There was no such luck but since he was talking to Mr. Iero he was learning a lot about him. Mr. Iero's actual name is Frank, but his friends call him Frankie. He likes comic books, his favourite is batman. He loves Black Flag and has A LOT of tattoos, he loves the bouncing souls and Iron Maiden.

As Gerard learned more about Frank, he slowly forgot about their deal and started to form a crush on his teacher. He began picking up on the small things Frank did and fell in love with them. Whenever he was nervous he would tap his skilled fingers on the desk, if he had an idea he'd tie his hair up, he always used his tattooed hands when he was speaking and he hummed when he was in a good mood.

It had been about a month after the deal was made and Gerard had walked into Frank's classroom after school had finished.

"Hey, Frankie." Gerard smiled as he walked into the classroom, leaning on the door frame.

"Hey, Gee." Frank waved from across the room as he swung his satchel around him to rest on his shoulder. "I, uh, I can't talk today, sorry Gee. I've got to get home early today,  I just got a new puppy." Frank smiled.

"Oh my god I love puppies!" Gerard squealed. "Can I come with you and meet him? Pleeeeaaase?"Gerard gave him the puppy dog face and Frank laughed.

"Yeah, sure." Frank said, completely forgetting that Gerard is his student.