Chapter 6

They made it about 20 minutes into the movie before Gerard was sitting on Frank's lap, kissing the fuck out of him. Gerard's hands were playing with Frank's hair and Frank's hands were on Gerard's hips as they kissed passionately.

Suddenly, Gerard fell off Franks lap and on to the cold floor. Gerard was curious what the fuck happened, realizing it was because Frank stood up. "What? What's wrong?" Gerard raised an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly.

"You're my student Gerard we can't do this!" Frank exclaimed, mentally kicking himself for being so immature. Gerard sighed and then remembered something..

"Frank,"

"Not now Gerard!"

"We made a deal, last month. And I've found a reason why you should fuck me." Gerard said taking a deep breath nervously.

"Gerard can't we forget about all this I mean-"

"You should fuck me b-because... Because..." Gerard closed his eyes trying to make those three words come out of his mouth.

"What Gerard? What? Spit it out!" Frank yelled at him.

"I LOVE YOU!" Gerard yelled back tears welling up in his innocent eyes. "I-I love you..." he whispered, just realizing what he said. Frank just stood there shocked. Tears began to litter Gerard's face and he began to shake. Little sobs came out of his mouth while Frank just stood there.

Suddenly, Gerard felt a pair of lips against his own and he was confused. His eyes fluttered open as Frank broke the kiss. "W-wha-"

"Shut up." Frank said, picking up Gerard and wrapping his legs around his waist. Frank began to kiss Gerard again, adding more passion to it this time and began backing into a room and kicking the door closed. Frank lay Gerard down on the bed, Frank hovering over him. They looked at each other for awhile, breathless and passionate.

"Are we going to?"

"Yeah" Frank began kissing Gerard again, but broke away to kiss down from his jaw to his neck. Frank started toying at the hem of Gerard's shirt while sucking on his neck, littering it with hickies. Gerard nodded his permission and Frank pulled away to pull off Gerard's shirt, as soon as the item of clothing was gone he began to kiss down Gerard's chest, taking a few moment to suck gently on Gerard's nipples, making him moan in ecstasy. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Frank said panting and looking up at him.

"Y-yeah. Uh, Frankie?"

"Yes?"

"I'm a virgin."

"I know Gee."

"Oh okay."

"Are you still sure you want to do this? We can stop at any time and I won't judge you or-"

Suddenly, Frank was flipped over and Gerard was kissing him. Gerard broke the kiss quickly to rid Frank of his shirt and then went right back to where they left off. Gerard began to unbutton his jeans as he kissed down Frank's neck, leaving a hickie or two here and there.

"I'll take that as a yes" Frank moaned loudly as Gerard began to palm him through his boxers. Gerard stopped momentarily to pull down franks jeans to his knees, Frank kicking them off the rest of the way.

"Can" kiss. "I" kiss. "Take" kiss. "Your" Kiss. "Skirt" kiss. "Off?" Frank asked as he thumbed the top of Gerard's pastel purple skirt.

"Yeah, yeah" Gerard panted, letting Frank pull down his skirt completely. Frank sat in shock. Gerard didn't wear panties occasionally like he thought he did. Gerard wore panties every day and they looked damn good on him.