Teaser

"Mikey!" Gerard screamed, running through the large crowd of people trying to get to the flashing red ambulance parked outside his home. Or really, what was left of his home. Mikey, Gerard's fourteen year old brother had been home alone that morning, his parents and him being out at work. Mikey had thought it would be a splendid idea to make toast. Sadly, the toast got stuck in the toaster, so Mikey did what any other oblivious child would do. He got a metal fork from the kitchen and stuck it in the still plugged in toaster to get the toast out. He had electrocuted himself to death and started a fire, since he was dead on the floor he couldn't have stopped the fire spreading and eventually engulfing half the house into flames.

Gerard pushed past the crowd of shocked people, eventually, his face red and tear stained, watched his burnt up dead brother be hauled into the ambulance. Gerard felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his mom. Donna hugged Gerard close and they sobbed together.

"We're gonna get out of this town, baby." Donna whispered as Gerard's father hopped into the ambulance and drove off with the paramedics. "New school, new home." She sobbed out, hiccuping at the end.

Gerard nodded and held his mother close, completely falling apart.

This was the lowest part of Gerard's life.

3 months later.

"Gerard way?" Gerard heard his name being called from the class that he was supposed to be in, right now. He continued to bolt in, his skirt flowing behind him.

"Here! I'm here!" He panted out, entering the room, hopefully looking not too sweaty. Gerard looked up to see the most attractive man he'd ever lay eyes on.

Oh yeah, he thought to himself, this is going to be a good year.

___________________
Hope you guys are excited!! I'll be starting this soon in a different booklet so keep an eye out for that ❤️

-xoShan