Chapter 3

Gerard had the best but worst dream of his life that night. Mr. Iero had bent him over his desk after school and pounded into him until he came. And of course, Gerard woke up with a tent in his floral panties and groaned. He didn't have time to take care of this situation, especially since his little brother Mikey was still sleeping across the room from him.

And then it hit him. He could use this to his advantage. He knew Mr. Iero had a thing for him, why not tease him a little bit? What's the harm in that? He thought.

Gerard put on his favourite pair of black lace panties with a small pink bow on the front and slid his favourite black short skirt on top. He pulled an Iron maiden shirt over his head, because who doesn't like iron maiden? Finally, he slid on his favourite pair of black thigh highs with a lacy top and pink bows on the front. Wait! He couldn't forget, he lined his eyes in black eyeliner smearing it a bit and lined his lips with a dark purple lipstick. He looked good, he looked REALLY good.

Sadly, when Gerard arrived to school, he still had a raging boner. Luckily he could hide it with his school books and he had English first period. Gerard was on time to class today and it seemed like a lot of people had skipped today. Gerard walked into the classroom and bit his lip when he saw Mr. Iero, he was facing the board and writing what he wanted everyone to do today.

Gerard sat down in the front row and spread his legs so wide that Mr. Iero could clearly see his cock straining against his black panties. Strangely, Mr. Iero didn't look up for a long while, he just mumbled for everyone to work on their textbook questions and pulled his black hair back into a ponytail. When he did look up though...

"Oh" Mr. Iero gasped silently when he saw Gerard. Gerard bit his lip and began to slide his hand up his leg and up his skirt. He began to play with this lace against his still hard dick. Mr. Iero coughed loudly and stared at Gerard. Gerard looked around quickly to check if anyone was looking but they were all looking and working on their textbooks so they would have less homework for that night. Gerard smirked and slid his hand under his panties and thumbed his tip, showing off to his teacher.

Mr. Iero's eyes widened and his breath hitched. He suddenly felt his jeans getting tighter and tighter. Gerard's breathe became rough a jagged as he began to move his hand along his shaft, jerking himself off in fucking class. Strangely, nobody but Frank realized what was going on. Soon enough, Gerard came all over his hand.

Shit, I didn't think this through Gerard thought to himself.

Frank just watched in pain, hoping Gerard wouldn't do what he thought he was going to.

Looking around, Gerard slowly rose his cum covered hand to his mouth and kitty licked it off his fingers. Frank groaned loudly and everyone looked up fast at him.

How did everyone hear that but nobody hear Gerard? Frank thought.

Not soon enough the bell rang. Gerard picked up his pink backpack and headed towards the door.

"Mr. Way, please stay after class." Mr. Iero called at him and Gerard smirked. When the rest of the class left, Mr. Iero walked to the door, shut it and locked it.

"What are you doing?" Gerard said looking confused. Suddenly, Gerard was being pressed against the door by his teacher, Mr. Iero's breath hot against his neck.

"You don't fuck with me in my class room Gerard." He growled softly into Gerard's ear. "I do not tolerate sluts." He pressed his lips closer to Gerard's ear and ran his fingers up Gerard's thigh softly. Gerard visibly shuddered.

"Y-yes sir. I-I just caught you jerking off in the staff bathroom y-yesterday and heard you call my name, so I-I thought-"

"So you thought I wanted to fuck you," Frank growled, slapping Gerard's ass making Gerard's eyes roll back into his head and let out a small whimper. "Just because you're pretty doesn't mean everyone wants to fuck you, Gerard." He whispered pressing his lips against Gerard's ear.

"I'm sorry, sir." Gerard whimpered, slowly growing hard again. God damn teenage hormones.

"I never said I didn't want to fuck you, but you understand I'd lose my job and go to jail." He whispered backing away from the mess he just made of Gerard.

"I-I'm 18, Im just taking an extra year of highschool so I can get into a better college" Gerard looked into Frank's eyes.

"That doesn't matter Gerard, it's not right for me to-" the bell rang for the new class to start. Frank sighed and grabbed Gerard's hand, unlocking the door, opening it and dragging Gerard into the staff washroom as kids shuffled into their classrooms. "I don't teach second period, I don't give a sh-crap if you're late to your next one, you need to get this through your thick skull."

Gerard nodded.

"You don't know what you want. I don't care if you're 18, you're a child. You're a teenager. You're probably still a virgin, you're probably still innocent. I can't just take that away from you." Frank sighed. Running his hand through his messy hair that was falling out of his ponytail.

"What about what happened in class today? You slapped my ass!" Gerard exclaimed.

"I was in the moment okay? You were touching yourself in front of me in the middle of class!" Frank whisper yelled, hinting that Gerard needed to quiet down.

"If I find out what I want will you fuck me then?" Gerard whispered.

"You know what?" Frank asked. "If you can give me a good reason why I should fuck you, I'll do it." Frank said, smiling to himself, there's no way Gerard could find a good reason.

"It's a deal then" Gerard said holding his hand out to shake.

"It's a deal." Frank shook his hand.