ImmortalHD Slyfox SsohPkc

Aleks/ImmortalHD POV (point of view)

I woke up this morning so excited, today was Seamus's 18th birthday. He was a senior in high school. I was a year younger than him but still a senior. It would be my first party that was exclusive to seniors, luckily I was really cool with a senior. I met him in the music room, his name was Eddie.

He made plans with some other student to start a band, he saw me play the bass and asked me to join, ever since he been close friend. Eddie was a really cool guy, he was really funny but loved to annoy me because I had a got angry very easily.

I got up off my bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. After I was done I grabbed my black boxers and put then on, I found a pair of black skinny jeans. I went through my closet looking for a cool shirt, I wanted to impress Seamus, I didn't want him to uninvited me to his part. Considering Seamus's birthday is close to the end of the school year, I would be my last chance go to a senior party. I found a white with black sleeve shirt, it was a baseball tee I never wore before. I grabbed something to eat, headed for the door and then towards my car.

I parked my car in the school parking lot and headed inside. I went towards my locker and I was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Hey loser, nice baseball tee" I turned around and saw it was Seamus and Eddie by his side smiling. They both began to walk towards me, Seamus put his hand on my head and began to play with my hair.

"STOP IT SEAMUS!" I yelled and shoved him

"I liked it when you yell my name like that" he said while laughing, Eddie just stood there and giggled

"You still coming to my party right?" He asked while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"...yes" being a little annoyed.

"Good, wear something nice" he said laughing "if you don't I won't let you in" still laughing

I rolled my eyes and walked away, as I was walking I met eyes with Seamus ex girlfriend who gave me a dirty look, she didn't really like me considering I told Seamus I saw her kissing another guy, which was true. I just ignored her and went to class.

--------------EDDIE POV-----------------

"What was that all about?" I asked Seamus.

"Nothing, I just love messing with him because it makes him mad" he said smiling. "I'll catch you later, mr. Johnson will kill me if I am late again" he stated as he began to walk away.

"Alright" I said as I headed to my class. I sometimes felt bad for Aleks, I never told Seamus but I had feelings for Aleks and sometimes would get mad at the way he treated him but I hid the feeling so no one would find out. I love my A Slot class, we had an amazing teacher, she was really funny and laid back, and she always had us call her by her first name, Emily. I also loved it because I would always sit next to Aleks and we would do our work together and talk about anything that came up. I had these butterfly feeling everything I would see him. I always hid my feeling for him. I just want to hug him tightly at least hold his hand but at last I can't because I don't think he would ever see me the way I see him. I went through my day as if it was any other regular day.