Chapter 4(The Party Part 2)

Aleks POV

i still have no idea whats going on today. Seamus is being flirty and i kissed Eddie. i just wish i could do this day over again but honestly i don't think i would change that fact that i kissed Eddie, I think i would have made him stay and maybe even done more. Why am i even thinking about this. i didn't realize i was just blanking out staring at nothing but then from the corner of my eye i say Eddie coming down stair. i was happy to see him but i am not sure whether i should go towards him or run away well regardless of what i would choose its not like i could do it because my legs were frozen in place. I could not move one bit, was is the feeling of wanting Eddie? well i really don't know but he is walking this way.

"Hey Aleks, About what happen earlier....ummm well look i don't know how to say this but..." he tried to finish but i interrupted.

"Do you think maybe we could talking about this else where? 

"yeah sure, probably is best if we went upstair, no one is up there'

I was about to reach for his hand to lead him upstairs but i stopped myself and headed up; he just followed behind me. i reach the top of the stairs not knowing where to go and sly went infront of me directing me into seamus room.

He sat down wanting to say something but not really sure how to say it, i just stood there in silence.

'Eddie?"

"Yeah Aleks"

"I'm sorry for kicking you out of my house, look i didnt mean to"

"its ok" Eddie said seeming a bit sad.

"No it not, it was rude" i sighed

"why did you do it?"he asked as he looked to the ground

"i dont know honestly, i was scared, and i was embarrassed and didnt really know what to do and just so many things rushing in my head i ddint mean to kick you." i just kept babbling on

"What? no not that? i meant kissed me" he asked looking into my eyes

"its been an urge ive been having a lot lately, I get this feeling in my when your around. i am usually get at hiding it but today when i was on top of you. i just couldn't help myself, i just wanted to know how it felt to kiss you and i just went for it but being scared of what you thought made me more scared and i told you ..." Eddie began to walk towards me as i kept on "to get out and i wasnt sure how you felt or how you would take it....or what you thought" 

Before i knew it Eddie had leaned in close to my face and kissed me ever so gently. i felt my face go red and my body felt so weak i didnt know if i could hold myself up. He put his hand on my cheek and he pulled away. "that's what i thought about it" I put my hands on his waist and pulled him in closer again. He took my hands off his waist and held them above my head whilst kissing me ever so passionately.

"I've been waiting for this for so long Eddie" i said allowing him kiss my neck 

"Well if you would have showed me or told me about your feelings before i wouldn't have made you wait this long now would i?" He said teasingly.

This was a moment in my life i know i wouldnt want to forget, it literally felt like a fairy tale. The longer each kissed lasted the more happy i became.

"I'd hate to ruin this moment Aleks, but we have to get going, We cant just stay here all night." He stated.

"why not? i dont want to stop, Not any time soon."

"i know and trust me i dont want to either but this is seamus's home and his party. i don't want to leave him, im his best friend and he likes having you around, so come on." he stated as he grabbed my hand headed downstairs. He let go of my hand and ran to seamus playfully. I wish it could have lasted long, the kiss that is. his lips so sweet and gently, every second more passionate then the last. Its like nothing i have experienced

 The night continued as if nothing happen but every so often eddie gave me his cute little smirk, now that was to die for.