Chapter 5 (A new beginning)

Eddie POV

I woke up the next morning feeling like i can concur the world. My lips pressed against his was the most enjoyable thing to ever happen to me. It was intense, i know i wanted more but i couldnt just give myself up completely to him. I had to take things slow, i didnt want to rush anything an ruin anything that could hurt my chances with him. I know im pretty sure i couldnt do nothing wrong seeing as he was the one wanting to keep going while i had to stop him from going further.

I rolled out of bed realising it was 7am.....and a saturday. "Ugh!!!" im going back to bed and just like that with aleks on my head i went straight to bed.

Aleks POV

i could barely sleep, i kept tossing and turning just thinking about Eddie. Thats kiss was something i could not just forget. HIs lips were soft like if my lip where resting on a cloud. I knew i always had feeling for him but i never knew it would come to this point where i would be able to further my feeling for him. Could it all be true? what if i've been dreaming this whole time. what if this never really happen?

"Only one way to find out!' i ran to the bathroom for a shower " IM going to go see Eddie" i scream while closing the bathroom door behind me.

After the shower i grabbed a place black V-neck and some black skinny jeans. I grabbed my black converse fro under the bed then i was off grabbing my keys and wallet as i headed out the door.

I ran to eddie's house considering that it was a stupid idea when i had a car. Yeah i just ran 15 minutes worth of a 5 minute car ride....I'm dumb. I tried to catch my breath as i knocked on the door.

i knocked once, twice, three time and no answer. hmmm.....wonder if he is even home. I was about to turn around when i saw the door open.

Eddies POV

My heart began to race as i saw Aleks in front of me before i had time to greet him, he walked inside pushing me against the wall and kissing me ever so passionately.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so guys i am truly sorry for alays giving some excuse but ugh work is a bitch lately

but i am getting the hang of wrtting again and i know where the story is going

next chapter gets a litt *spoiler* smutty lol but for how long? and why? hehehe

wait and find out!