Chapter 3(the party)

Eddie POV

So I headed to Seamus house and tried anything to keep myself happy. I knocked on his door and he answered.

"Hey Eddie, early much?" He said, he moved aside and let me in. He showed me to the kitchen which was filled with so much booze.

"Have a drink, anything you want" he said while laughing.

"Are you drunk already?" giving him a semi smile but a somewhat concerned look.

"No! of course not" he laugh and proceeded to say "Just happy that its turning out to be an amazing party" he gave me a smirk and I just giggled.

His sense of humor always made me laugh but I still have Aleks on my mind, that's kiss was so passionate but yet I was so short. I wish he would have kissed me longer or at least again. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship because yes I do like him but still he was an amazing friend and I don't want to let that go. I'm just so confused right now.

Seamus grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen to where all our friends were sitting and drinking.

I was headed to take a seat but before I knew it out friend maya pulled me down to sit next to her and we started to talk for a bit having mindless conversation and going back and forth laughing and giggling.

"Hey Eddie? Where is Aleks?"?Seamus asked concern"you think he is showing up?" He tried to look around as he questioned me about Aleks. I just brushed off to questions.

"Hey Seamus, mind if I use your bathroom?" I didn't really have to go I just wanted to get away. He pointed me upstairs so I got up and headed upstairs still having Aleks on my mind.

---------Aleks POV-------------

Why would I do that? Kiss Eddie? I should have never done it....but it felt so right. Like it needed to happen. I feel so bad now because I kicked him out, but I was just so embarrassed. I looked at the Time and realized it was getting late I never let Eddie finish helping me. "What am I going to do now?!" I just grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and finish buttoning the shirt Eddie told me to wear. I put on my black converse and headed out the door.

I drove up to Seamus house and just sat there for a few seconds; worried about how Eddie would react when he saw me. I got out the door and rang Seamus's door bell, within a few second the door opens and it was Seamus.

"Hey Seamus" I greeted him

"I'm glad you took my advise and dress nice for me" he smirked and laughed

"Well yeah, I wanted to be allowed in" I told him not really caring at this point.

Seamus unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on my shirt revealing some of my chest. "That's much better" he gave me his smirk again. My faced turned a little red and he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

We went by a group of people dance an blended in. He began to question me.

"So what are your plans for the summer? He asked "Not really sure yet, I just don't want to be home doing nothing" I found it strange that he would randomly asked me questions I mean beside him saying hi and messing with my hair, we didn't really talk or see each other much. "How about you join me and Eddie on a road trip to New York? I'm going to college in New York and you could come with us so you don't have to be home" he told me sarcastically. "Eddie never mentioned it to me but yeah sure, seem like it would be fun." I proclaimed trying not to sound overly excited seeing as I would spend Time with Eddie a lot.

Giving me his smirk Seamus asked me "You going to miss me?" And he then began to laugh. What a random and weird question "oh come on dont tell me you won't miss me playing with your hair?" He put his hand on the back of my head and began to playing with my hair but not rough and jokingly but sensual and playfully. I had chills run down my body good chills. I was becoming a bit hard like a semi hard on but before he could keep going a girl pulled him away to dance , I whisper to myself "what's going on?"

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys ugh I know you guys been wanting more but I did this for fun while I was being driven all the time at work but we got so busy I couldn't use my phone much eventually I just forgot and last night I decided to look for some Teen Wolf Sterek fanfic and then I remembered I wrote a Alek Eddie and Seamus fanfic and saw how much people wanted more so I will try to be consistent and write you guys a good fanfic :3 tell me what you think of this chapter :)