Chapter 6 (Nice and Slow)

Eddie POV

As Aleks kissed me so passionately, i began to use my hands to explore his body,

feeling up his back. His body was warm and smooth, i didnt want to stop exploring

but he pushed me away and grabbed my hands. i was confused as to what was going

but he began to pull me towards my room. Now i understood what was going on.

Aleks

I was bringing Eddie to his room, i wanted to do more than kissbut i am not really hoping to go all the way well at least not yet.

Before i know it Eddie pushed me on his bed and got on top of me, He Kissed me so passionately and parted my lips with his tongue. I of course didnt deny him, but let him in. Every Kiss better than the last.

I moved my hands around his body feeling every inch of his torso. He wasn't the most built person but it was good enough for me. I don't know what came over me but in the heat of the moment I started to take his shirt off. He looked into my eye some what surprised but he wasn't going to stop me. He came close to my neck and began to nibble on it, it was such an amazing feeling, my hand running through his hair as he did light moans. He started to undo my shirt and take it off. His kiss my chest and began to make his way down. I know I said I wasn't going to go all the way but in the moment I think I would. It just felt so right. I was still feeling shy about it but wasn't going to stop him. He started to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans when we heard a loud knock.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Dude open up!"

"I know your in there!"

We heard Seamus outside shouting to be let in. I quickly push off Eddie and started to put myself together, buttoning my shirt then doing my belt.

Eddie slapped his forehead and headed to get the door and I went behind him. He opened up the door and we saw Seamus. He was wearing an awesome shirt with a minecraft creeper ready to blow and some blue jeans. He greeted us and then looked at me oddly.

"You alright there?" He said point at my groin area.

I looked down and was so embarrassed! HOW COULD I FORGET TO BUTTON MY JEANS!

Seamus played with my hair and laughed walking into Eddies house.

---------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry ugh working sucks trust me it does! I always wanna write but I always have something to do sorry <3

Please leave some feedback! Let me know what should happen next or better yet, what will happen next? Stay tune and find out!